LMO application

Old Mar 3rd 2009, 8:11 pm
Forum Regular

Nibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to all
Default LMO application

Hi,

My company is about to apply for my LMO but I don't have a list of what they need from me and I go away tomorrow for two weeks on business. Does anyone know what information they are likely to need so I can leave with partner to fax on once requested?

It is ontario/toronto where my role is based if that makes any difference

Thanks

Julie

PS. For executive positions anyone any idea of success rate of LMO applications by companies?
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

Antstar is just really niceAntstar is just really niceAntstar is just really niceAntstar is just really niceAntstar is just really niceAntstar is just really niceAntstar is just really niceAntstar is just really niceAntstar is just really nice
Default Re: LMO application

I think all you need is:

1. Copy of photo page of passport
2. Copy of degree (if applicable)
3. Marriage certificate (if applicable)
4. Declaration of common law union (if applicable)

From what I remember, there wasn't a lot to getting the LMO as far as paperwork goes but you will need to bring a fair bit of paperwork if you decide to apply for your working visa at the POE.

Sorry, no idea regarding LMO approvals for your position, but I'm sure if your company is investing the time in applying they must be fairly confident in you getting a positive LMO response.
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 8:56 pm
Forum Regular

Antstar is just really niceAntstar is just really niceAntstar is just really niceAntstar is just really niceAntstar is just really niceAntstar is just really niceAntstar is just really niceAntstar is just really niceAntstar is just really nice
Default Re: LMO application

Just as an addition, I would also leave a copy of your resume, although I don't think it will be necessary - better to be safe than sorry!