Wikiposts

lmo +

Old Jun 6th 2009, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

davidshan has a brilliant futuredavidshan has a brilliant futuredavidshan has a brilliant futuredavidshan has a brilliant futuredavidshan has a brilliant futuredavidshan has a brilliant future
Default lmo +

HI ALL!!!

Just a note to say i recieved my LMO + decision today!! WOO-HOOO!!! Took forever it seemed and a few admin errors on the way but made it eventually!!!

Many thanks to anyone i got help from or bothered with mail that replied to me, everything helped, we should be there for the end of the month doing twp at poe in calgary, so a big thankyou is owed!!

daveshan
Old Jun 6th 2009, 11:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Lloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really niceLloydies is just really nice
Default Re: lmo +

Originally Posted by davidshan
HI ALL!!!

Just a note to say i recieved my LMO + decision today!! WOO-HOOO!!! Took forever it seemed and a few admin errors on the way but made it eventually!!!

Many thanks to anyone i got help from or bothered with mail that replied to me, everything helped, we should be there for the end of the month doing twp at poe in calgary, so a big thankyou is owed!!

daveshan
Congrats. That's a weight off then!!!!