Lmo

Old Mar 29th 2007, 5:18 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lmo

Originally Posted by scottandsara
shouldn't you be appoligising to Sanaritta?
What for....answering her question ????? and then congratulating her ?????

I don't think so
fact - her English wasn't great
fact - despite that I answered her question
fact - on her success I congratulated her
fact - nothing whatsoever to do with you, but then it's a public forum so you are free to make comments.....as am I.

Paul
Old Mar 29th 2007, 5:21 pm
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tangram

I don't think so
fact - nothing whatsoever to do with you, but then it's a public forum so you are free to make comments.....as am I.

Paul
here here
Old Mar 29th 2007, 5:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

scottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant future

I don't think so

Paul
I didn't mean to offend - just thought it was strange that you felt the need to apoligise to the guy who pulled you up on your attitude, and not the person it was initially directed at....
Old Mar 29th 2007, 5:51 pm
Forum Regular

benjy25 will become famous soon enoughbenjy25 will become famous soon enough

There is no requirement to speak Indian in Canada and why do you assume the person is Asian ? I think that's a little presumptive of you.
Perhaps I made an incorrect assumption on a nickname. At least I wasn't outright rude!
Old Mar 29th 2007, 6:18 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by benjy25
Perhaps I made an incorrect assumption on a nickname. At least I wasn't outright rude!
Neither was I.
Old Mar 29th 2007, 6:19 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Originally Posted by scottandsara
I didn't mean to offend - just thought it was strange that you felt the need to apoligise to the guy who pulled you up on your attitude, and not the person it was initially directed at....
If you notice the wink on his post, you will see it was said jokingly. I have been posting on various wp threads with don for some time and becasue of that I felt it was a joke, and therefore I would jokingly apologise to him.

And you didn't offend me at all.
Old Mar 29th 2007, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

benjy25 will become famous soon enoughbenjy25 will become famous soon enough

Neither was I.
No worries. Things are always misconstrued on such sites. Good luck in Moncton, we are planning to move to Fredericton but have only just applied (Dec 06) so have a long wait ahead of us. Do you speak French? Hope to hear from you soon. Best wishes, Ben
Old Mar 29th 2007, 7:22 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Originally Posted by benjy25
No worries. Things are always misconstrued on such sites. Good luck in Moncton, we are planning to move to Fredericton but have only just applied (Dec 06) so have a long wait ahead of us. Do you speak French? Hope to hear from you soon. Best wishes, Ben
Fredericton is nice, not much in the way of jobs as its a govt town really. Moncton isnt that much better and only reason I am going is a job awaits. having said that, its close to skiiing, its close to NS to explore, its close to the beaches for the summer and we have friends there and family spread across NB.

And no French, would love it myself and regret not continuing it to A Level and beyond but I chose Spanish ( and Latin ).

Paul