Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Living in other province if you have Quebec's certificate?

Living in other province if you have Quebec's certificate?

Old Aug 29th 2001, 2:22 am
Paul Stan
Posts: n/a

Hi there, I'm applying for Quebec immigration now, but I need to know can I live in
other province (Ontario in example) with Selection du Quebec. I haven't reed this
information. Best regards!
Old Aug 29th 2001, 2:41 am
David Cohen
Posts: n/a


A change in the province of destination in this case would be sufficient to warrant
reconsideration of the application by the immigration authorities. Once landed,
permanent residents of Canada are eligible to reside in any province.
CAMPBELL, COHEN - attorneys at law tel:514.937.9445 / fax:514.937.2618
[email protected] http://canadavisa.com

Online Community: http://canadavisa.com/community

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.