Little paranoid - please help

Old Jul 7th 2008, 1:58 pm
Just Joined

canadabounddd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Little paranoid - please help

As part of my IA, Buffalo asked for some additional documentation. While sending those documents, I just created a cover sheet with my file number, and did not note the file number on each and every document.

Now, one of my frnds, who's also going through this process, told me that I specifically should have indicated my file no. on each of the documents. Since I forgot to do that, is that going to be a big deal? Should I resubmit the addl. documentation?

Maybe I am just being paranoid about this. So, advice from the senior members on this forum would be greatly appreciated!
Old Jul 7th 2008, 2:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ibraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to all
Default Re: Little paranoid - please help

Originally Posted by canadabounddd

Maybe I am just being paranoid about this. !
I agree
Old Jul 7th 2008, 3:42 pm
Forum Regular

ojmurphy is just really niceojmurphy is just really niceojmurphy is just really niceojmurphy is just really niceojmurphy is just really niceojmurphy is just really niceojmurphy is just really niceojmurphy is just really nice

I am no 'Senior Member' but I would cast another vote that you're being overly paranoid!

If you put a cover letter in with the file number, you should be fine.
Old Jul 7th 2008, 11:43 pm
Forum Regular

ihassan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ojmurphy
I am no 'Senior Member' but I would cast another vote that you're being overly paranoid!

If you put a cover letter in with the file number, you should be fine.
i dont think there is any need of file number on all documents. I assume all documents are attched with your cover letter?. if yes then you should be fine...