Wikiposts

The little joys in life!

Old Feb 21st 2005, 10:08 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all
Default The little joys in life!

Yahoo, today I got my FBI fingerprints back.

This means I will be sending my additional documents: FBI PCCs, RCMP PCCs and the receipt for paying ROLF to Berlin Embassy.

Here is a happy man looking forward to 3 days of exciting Fedex letter tracking.
Old Feb 21st 2005, 10:34 pm
Faire de la *fluff fluff*

Fluffy Boogie has a spectacular aura aboutFluffy Boogie has a spectacular aura aboutFluffy Boogie has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: The little joys in life!

Originally Posted by mhhp

This means I will be sending my additional documents: FBI PCCs, RCMP PCCs and the receipt for paying ROLF to Berlin Embassy.

Here is a happy man looking forward to 3 days of exciting Fedex letter tracking.

Congrats! Isn't it always nice when you get your fingerprints back?? (Anyone randomly reading this would think us crazy... how does one lose their fingerprints and then get them back???
Sounds like a lot of work.... see I thought that ALL documents were to be sent at once (ie: meds, bank statements, police checks.....)
I am assuming I assume wrong!
Cheers again! Here't to you...
Fluffy
Old Feb 21st 2005, 10:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

cryout is on a distinguished road

congrats my man!

happy tracking to you...

how long did your RCMP fingerprint set take to be processed? did they send it back to you or mailed directly to Berlin?

take care!
Old Feb 21st 2005, 11:37 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by cryout
congrats my man!

happy tracking to you...

how long did your RCMP fingerprint set take to be processed? did they send it back to you or mailed directly to Berlin?

take care!
Thanks Fluffy I seem to recall that you were Berlin as well. As to your post, I have actually spoken to Berlin (Yes us Berliners are lucky to have that luxury) and onmy Skilled Worker application they specifically reccomended to send the application in without the PCCs from RCMP and FBI because they take so long and then to send those in afterwards as soon as you have them and the file no. so they do not get lost. And yes we are completely crazy

Hey Cryout, my RCMP was only 3.5 months vs. the 5 they say it will take and they sent it to my home address. I have heard from others that they got it in sinilarly short timeframes. They seem to be a bit quicker than usual these days.
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 1:34 am
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light

Yaaaaay!!!! Great news and I would DEFINITELY give you Karma for this...........however the bloody thing won't let me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 2:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

*~*~~* woooo hooooo~~~ Happy Dance~:Happy Dance~:Happy Dance~:
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 2:34 am
keep checking....

Originally Posted by Tiaribbon
Yaaaaay!!!! Great news and I would DEFINITELY give you Karma for this...........however the bloody thing won't let me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Tia
I think you got to give it to some 10-20 other people first before you can repeat to someone you have already given to. Have had that problem the other day.

And Maple Leaf,
you and your fiance have my official permission to have a Crown Royal (with velvet bag ) on my finger-prints.
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 3:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Tia
I think you got to give it to some 10-20 other people first before you can repeat to someone you have already given to. Have had that problem the other day.

And Maple Leaf,
you and your fiance have my official permission to have a Crown Royal (with velvet bag ) on my finger-prints.

hahahaaa..oh thankyou great *sir*...........
ummm are you a real Sir.?...and can you tell i am going nutty from not working..>??? Is completely different to be in a country where you don't have a close friend..or indeed a friend to go for a lunch or coffee with or just to even pick up the phone and ring...hmmmmm...wow i think i am depressing myself here....soweeee....oh I know..i will hang around here all day and BUG you...LMAO~~~~~~~~~~~~~ evil cackle emits around the world..heheeheeeee
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 7:16 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Days! Home run now God Willing,
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 7:40 am
keep checking....

Originally Posted by Maple Leaf

hahahaaa..oh thankyou great *sir*...........
ummm are you a real Sir.?...and can you tell i am going nutty from not working..>??? Is completely different to be in a country where you don't have a close friend..or indeed a friend to go for a lunch or coffee with or just to even pick up the phone and ring...hmmmmm...wow i think i am depressing myself here....soweeee....oh I know..i will hang around here all day and BUG you...LMAO~~~~~~~~~~~~~ evil cackle emits around the world..heheeheeeee
*shuddering* :scared: :scared:
stop whining, You are in the land of syrup and rye, but I know how you feel, Lady mhhp is struggling with the same, how about buying an old ruine of a house to fix up

And yes I have been knighted by Bleech, nsp and julius (proposing even higher honors), in honor of my theory on the corellation between e/client checking frequency and CIC processing time. Here is the thread
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ght=knighthood

So you see I have every right to cary the title Sir

And thanks Cov. I appreciate your thoughts!
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 8:12 am
Can I go now!?

OzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really nice

You'll need two computers!!! One to check e-client and one for checking Fedex!
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 8:14 am
keep checking....

Originally Posted by OzRob
You'll need two computers!!! One to check e-client and one for checking Fedex!
Brilliant ,

Buy guys, I am off shopping