sachdhr is an unknown quantity at this point
Question a little help.....please...

Hi guys,

here is my timeline:

Applied Dec 2003
AOR Jan 26, 2004
IA Septembet 1, 2004

no interview required; Medicals sent and done in October;
Additional Doc: bank statement, current Research Assistant letters, copy of Grad Degree MBA from Germany.

Documents sent and Received in Buffalo on November 01, 2004.

Education: BCOMM (Canada), MBA (Germany), Masters in Information Technology currently (Canada).

Work Experience: Canada and Germany.

I submitted original transcripts for all degrees. Original Work experience letters from current and past employers.

MY PROBLEM:

I contacted my schools and employers and Immigration has not contacted anyone yet. I understand my documents were from no-risk countries(primarily Canada and Germany) and all were originals.

The problem is with my German employer. My boss is NOT working there anymore.

On the job ref letter, he CLEARLY wrote that his contract will expire in May 2004 so contacting him will not be easy.

I have tried to keep up with his addresses but he is a consultant and travels all over the globe. Its getting very hard to keep up with his Telefone numbers.

He did give me a GREAT reference letter, sealed, stamped, dated and signed with CLEAR breakdown of my job duties.

I do not want to keep on Faxing Immigration a new telefon number everytime he moves!!! so far he was in UK, Singapore, India, Netherlands..and so forth.

MY QUESTION:

What should I do with regards to him? Also when can I expect Immigration to contact my Canadian universities and past canadian employer? She is off on a vacation starting December 15th till middle February.

any ideas...

thanks.
Old Nov 13th 2004, 2:19 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: a little help.....please...

There is nothing for you to do. You have passed the selection stage and have not been asked for further information. It is most probable that the visa officer does not need to contact this person at all. You have 2 degrees from Canada and a reasonable CV so that is satisfactory. They might contact an employer if they had doubts about the reference but that is not likely in this case. Relax. Take a deep breath or two.

Originally Posted by sachdhr
Hi guys,

here is my timeline:

Applied Dec 2003
AOR Jan 26, 2004
IA Septembet 1, 2004

no interview required; Medicals sent and done in October;
Additional Doc: bank statement, current Research Assistant letters, copy of Grad Degree MBA from Germany.

Documents sent and Received in Buffalo on November 01, 2004.

Education: BCOMM (Canada), MBA (Germany), Masters in Information Technology currently (Canada).

Work Experience: Canada and Germany.

I submitted original transcripts for all degrees. Original Work experience letters from current and past employers.

MY PROBLEM:

I contacted my schools and employers and Immigration has not contacted anyone yet. I understand my documents were from no-risk countries(primarily Canada and Germany) and all were originals.

The problem is with my German employer. My boss is NOT working there anymore.

On the job ref letter, he CLEARLY wrote that his contract will expire in May 2004 so contacting him will not be easy.

I have tried to keep up with his addresses but he is a consultant and travels all over the globe. Its getting very hard to keep up with his Telefone numbers.

He did give me a GREAT reference letter, sealed, stamped, dated and signed with CLEAR breakdown of my job duties.

I do not want to keep on Faxing Immigration a new telefon number everytime he moves!!! so far he was in UK, Singapore, India, Netherlands..and so forth.

MY QUESTION:

What should I do with regards to him? Also when can I expect Immigration to contact my Canadian universities and past canadian employer? She is off on a vacation starting December 15th till middle February.

any ideas...

thanks.