The List

Old Mar 14th 2011, 1:06 pm
I am the other man....

port7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The List

On the list of in demand occupations, there is one that says

* Professional Occupations in Business Services to Management

What exactly is that? For example in my line of work, I could be considered a business systems consultant, that would seem to fit that bracket.
Old Mar 14th 2011, 1:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

rubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The List

Originally Posted by port7

What exactly is that? For example in my line of work, I could be considered a business systems consultant, that would seem to fit that bracket.
Remember that the title is largely irrelevant. What matters is fitting (and proof thereof of) the majority of the set of responsibilities in the NOC description.

Old Mar 14th 2011, 4:37 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by port7

Here are the list of duties for that occupation - check and see if you think your line of work fits. FYI - that occupation quota is now full, so you would only be able to apply again come July 1st.

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/...spx?val65=1122
Old Mar 14th 2011, 10:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
so you would only be able to apply again come July 1st.
.......if its still on the list.......
Old Mar 14th 2011, 11:38 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LinsyPinsy
.......if its still on the list.......
Yup - they will probably swap it for an even more ambiguous (sp) one!