Wikiposts

"The List"

Old Dec 20th 2008, 8:00 am
Forum Regular

newfiegurl is on a distinguished road
Default "The List"

We've just applied for PR via spousal sponsor (I am Canadian, he is Irish) and he is a chef, which is on "the list"...will this help our PR application process faster or does the list only apply to skilled worker applications?

Also, we sent the application a month ago...when will we hear something?
Old Dec 20th 2008, 8:20 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "The List"

Hi

Originally Posted by newfiegurl
We've just applied for PR via spousal sponsor (I am Canadian, he is Irish) and he is a chef, which is on "the list"...will this help our PR application process faster or does the list only apply to skilled worker applications?

Also, we sent the application a month ago...when will we hear something?
1. Has no effect on spousal application.
2. You should receive a refusal or approval letter from Mississauga in about 35 days, assuming that you are applying out of Canada.
3. Again assuming that you are in the UK another 3-9 months at London, if the application is complete and no interview is required.