letters from family & friends

Old Jun 14th 2008, 12:48 pm
Just Joined

RitaArti is an unknown quantity at this point
Default letters from family & friends

In regards to the letters of support from family and friends I have been considering two options and can't decide which is the corect form for the letters.

1. They are written by our parents and friends to us, ie. "We're looking forward to having you back home etc."

or

2. They are written to the Immigration officers ie. "Dear Sir or Madam, We are writing to declare that my daughter and her spouse are in a genuine relationship. We support their decision to move back to Canada etc."

Any advice? I'm wondering how other applicants submitted their letters?
Old Jun 15th 2008, 12:20 pm
Slightly Canadian

Atlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: letters from family & friends

Write them as 'To whom it may concern', thats what we did.
Old Jun 15th 2008, 7:00 pm
Account Closed

annabella is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Atlantic Xpat
Write them as 'To whom it may concern', thats what we did.
Me too.
Old Jun 16th 2008, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

LiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of lightLiffyB is a glorious beacon of light

Dito - agree there! We just asked everyone to address their letters 'to whom it may concern'
Old Jun 16th 2008, 11:15 am
Just Joined

RitaArti is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for the unanimous answers

Will do the same!