Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Letter received from CIC Damascus - Pls HELLP

Letter received from CIC Damascus - Pls HELLP

Old May 28th 2006, 4:02 pm
Forum Regular

Riadh is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Letter received from CIC Damascus - Pls HELLP

Dear All,

I had the Interview in Nov. 2004, and have not heard from CIC damascus until TODAY, yes people I just received a letter asking me to provide Police Certificate for Spouces, Bank Statement, Fotos and Updated Forms (attached therewith) - Problem is they are asking about the Place from Where I shall collect the visa and they Never sent the Medical Papers till NOW :scared:

My wife is not welling to go to Canada in the time being, so I need your help here pls. Do I need to inform them NOW or should I wait before the ISSUANCE of the Visa ?????

Please inform me as soon as possible..

Thanks alot
Old May 28th 2006, 4:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Reghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to all
Default Re: Letter received from CIC Damascus - Pls HELLP

hi,

Originally Posted by Riadh
Dear All,

I had the Interview in Nov. 2004, and have not heard from CIC damascus until TODAY, yes people I just received a letter asking me to provide Police Certificate for Spouces, Bank Statement, Fotos and Updated Forms (attached therewith) - Problem is they are asking about the Place from Where I shall collect the visa and they Never sent the Medical Papers till NOW :scared:

My wife is not welling to go to Canada in the time being, so I need your help here pls. Do I need to inform them NOW or should I wait before the ISSUANCE of the Visa ?????

Please inform me as soon as possible..

Thanks alot
I am not an expert, but if i was in your situation I would send all the information that has been requested by them.

If ur wife is not willing to go to Canada only for the time being, well she might change her mind by the time the visa's arrive. otherwise she could possibly just land and comeback, giving her another 3 years to go to canada permanently (remember the 2 out of 5 years rule to maintain PR status).

If she is not intrested in going to canada at all then better u inform CHC now.

regarding medicals, I think they would send it to u later once everything is updated. but hopefully the experts could comment on it better.

regs
Old May 28th 2006, 5:22 pm
Forum Regular

Hi there,

Really appreciate your prompt reply.

thanks alot and waiting for our Experts to say their words.

yours
Old May 30th 2006, 9:02 pm
Forum Regular

Experts Pls.

your help and feedback are highly appreciated