Wikiposts

Lets guess....where's MJ23.

Old Apr 29th 2005, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

Geet is on a distinguished road
Default Lets guess....where's MJ23.

I hope at landing, he is feeling like and not like
Ofcourse, I'am sure that after landing, he will feel like

What do you guys think? Any comments Amy, mhhp?
Old Apr 29th 2005, 9:46 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lets guess....where's MJ23.

Originally Posted by Geet
I hope at landing, he is feeling like and not like
Ofcourse, I'am sure that after landing, he will feel like

What do you guys think? Any comments Amy, mhhp?
u know wat!! he must be loitering somewhere between the US-Canada border....
and once he lands, he's gonna end up picking a fight with some stranger becuz of a bl***y bosman's hotel....
THAT WAS THE LIGHT SIDE OF IT....

TO BE SERIOUS, I guess he must have landed safe and sound, in Vancouver. Hope he didnt have any trouble with his little error on his visa :scared: I am sure he didnt and neither will I?? LOL
HEY MJ; hope u had a happy jouney to Vancouver..
Old Apr 29th 2005, 10:43 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

In a Vancouver Internet cafe checking his e/client over and over again to see when it is updated

Here s to you MJ
Old Apr 29th 2005, 2:52 pm
The ECA Godfather

MJ23 will become famous soon enough

You guys are funny! I was walking in the streets of BC for 3 hours

I have to tell you, I interacted with a few people today. People here are generaly very nice simmilar to Seattlites!

I only checked my eclient once todat, but the day ain't over yet I'm sure I will meet my average atleast
Old Apr 29th 2005, 4:12 pm
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MJ23
You guys are funny! I was walking in the streets of BC for 3 hours

I have to tell you, I interacted with a few people today. People here are generaly very nice simmilar to Seattlites!

I only checked my eclient once todat, but the day ain't over yet I'm sure I will meet my average atleast
What are you going to do when it finally disappears? All that fun you have had for so long will be gone! Caput!! Then what will you do?????
Old Apr 29th 2005, 9:11 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Tiaribbon
What are you going to do when it finally disappears? All that fun you have had for so long will be gone! Caput!! Then what will you do?????
I would say probably apply for citizenship or send and track Fedexes randomly, but I hope it will be long before they actully pull the plug.
Old Apr 30th 2005, 2:02 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to all

Hay MJ you need to update your location now