Police certificate from RCMP

Old Nov 8th 2007, 7:20 pm
Just Joined

kor94 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Police certificate from RCMP

Dear Friends,

Do you know how long it takes to get the Police Certificate from RCMP?( I sent my finger print to RCMP in Ottawa last week )

Regards,
Old Nov 8th 2007, 7:49 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Police certificate from RCMP

Hi

Originally Posted by kor94
Dear Friends,

Do you know how long it takes to get the Police Certificate from RCMP?( I sent my finger print to RCMP in Ottawa last week )

Regards,
1. Bad move if they were on paper, you are looking at 3/4 months.
2. In future, actually you may want to go and have them done again digitally (Corp of Commissionaires and others) where the turn around is less than a month. They claim 72 hours.
Old Nov 8th 2007, 10:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Journeyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

2. In future, actually you may want to go and have them done again digitally (Corp of Commissionaires and others) where the turn around is less than a month. They claim 72 hours.
It takes ages,
We sent some ink finger prints (done in the UK by the Police) to Ottawa and they rejected one set as there was a very slight smudge on the left pinkie finger (after 12 weeks). We were not impressed although they must have been waiting for the replacement because they managed to process the second set with-in five weeks of it being sent.
Old Nov 8th 2007, 10:38 pm
Forum Regular

hfxns has a brilliant futurehfxns has a brilliant futurehfxns has a brilliant futurehfxns has a brilliant futurehfxns has a brilliant futurehfxns has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by PMM
In future, actually you may want to go and have them done again digitally (Corp of Commissionaires and others) where the turn around is less than a month. They claim 72 hours.
True. Had our digital fingerprints done on Aug 8, and though not really 72 hours, but RCMP confirmed that the reports had been dispatched on Aug 15. It was $25 dearer than the paper-based option, but reduced the turnaround period for our reports drastically.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 12:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

i wonder if OP could maybe go and do it electronicaly now..if they want them back in a hurry..? would that matter...would be great to know for future referance..?
Old Nov 9th 2007, 12:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Maple Leaf
i wonder if OP could maybe go and do it electronicaly now..if they want them back in a hurry..? would that matter...would be great to know for future referance..?
OH! i think maybe you said that already ...PMM ..sorry!!
Old Nov 9th 2007, 3:15 am
Just Joined

Dear Friends,

Thank you for your quick response. I am living in Saskatoon, and unfortunately you cannot do it digitally here! I sent ink fingerprints to them!
I did my Medical and just waiting for the police certificate from RCMP, do you think if I contact them this process will be sooner?

I will contact to “Canadian Corps of Commissionaires” to see whether they do it digitally here or not. I really appreciate if you give me the name of other organization that they do finger prints digitally.

Best Wishes,

Last edited by kor94; Nov 9th 2007 at 3:49 am.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 3:44 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by hfxns
True. Had our digital fingerprints done on Aug 8, and though not really 72 hours, but RCMP confirmed that the reports had been dispatched on Aug 15. It was $25 dearer than the paper-based option, but reduced the turnaround period for our reports drastically.
Dear hfxns,
Did you do your fingerprints in “Canadian Corps of Commissionaires”?
It would be appreciated if you inform me where I can probably go and do it digitally again? (I went to police office in Saskatoon, and they told me they don’t do it digitally )

Best Wishes,
Old Nov 9th 2007, 3:46 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by kor94
Dear hfxns,
Did you do your fingerprints in “Canadian Corps of Commissionaires”?
It would be appreciated if you inform me where I can probably go and do it digitally again? (I went to police office in Saskatoon, and they told me they don’t do it digitally )

Best Wishes,
As stated corp of commissionaires http://www.commissionaires.ca/offices/saskatchewan.html
They have an office is Saskatoon.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 4:12 am
Just Joined

Dear PMM,

Thank you for quick response. I will contact them as soon as I can.

Thank you for your support!
Old Nov 30th 2007, 9:50 pm
Forum Regular

pete66 has a brilliant futurepete66 has a brilliant futurepete66 has a brilliant futurepete66 has a brilliant futurepete66 has a brilliant futurepete66 has a brilliant future

Hi

My wife had hers taken digitally by commissionnairs on Sept 24....CIC London are saying that they have not received them.

should I start panicking????

Pete
Old Nov 30th 2007, 10:07 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi

Originally Posted by pete66
Hi

My wife had hers taken digitally by commissionnairs on Sept 24....CIC London are saying that they have not received them.

should I start panicking????

Pete
Yes, follow up with the Corp.
Old Nov 30th 2007, 10:33 pm
Forum Regular

pete66 has a brilliant futurepete66 has a brilliant futurepete66 has a brilliant futurepete66 has a brilliant futurepete66 has a brilliant futurepete66 has a brilliant future

Thanks PMM

I have tried to contact just about everybody involved today by both email and phone.....it's all automated voicemail...and I thought contacting CIC London was difficult!!

Do you know what the processing time for the digital prints is...roughly??

Thanks

Pete
Old Dec 1st 2007, 5:09 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi

Originally Posted by pete66
Thanks PMM

I have tried to contact just about everybody involved today by both email and phone.....it's all automated voicemail...and I thought contacting CIC London was difficult!!

Do you know what the processing time for the digital prints is...roughly??

Thanks

Pete
The Corp of Commissionaires claims 72 hours, but you usually get the results in about a month.