Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Lawyers please help: how to visit Canada

Lawyers please help: how to visit Canada

Old Jun 16th 2004, 4:44 am
Just Joined
Thread Starter
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 15
umgoblue is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Lawyers please help: how to visit Canada


I'm a US citizen but leave in Detroit, 5 minute drive across to Windsor. My fiancee lives in China. We would like to spend some time together in Windsor while awaiting our K1 visa to the US. She has succesfully come to Canada just 5 months ago, stayed 2 weeks, then returned. We would like to be allowed 1 or 2 months this time.

If we apply for the tourist visa, they will wonder why she wants to return again so soon, and also why be a tourist to Windsor for 2 months?

Can someone please advise us on what to do? Would a lawyer be able to help?

umgoblue is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.