Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

At last, we have reached the end - visas have arrived!!

At last, we have reached the end - visas have arrived!!

Old Jun 1st 2011, 7:07 pm
So near yet so far.......

Rubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant future
Talking At last, we have reached the end - visas have arrived!!

Well, reached the end of this stage anyway!!

Old Jun 1st 2011, 7:35 pm
Forum Regular

andy85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: At last, we have reached the end - visas have arrived!!

Congratulations! I bet it feels good not waiting and wondering all the time now!! When are you heading out there?

Btw, how do they notify you that you've been approved and can you pick up the visa in person?

Good luck with the move!
Old Jun 1st 2011, 8:46 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Ruby!!
Old Jun 1st 2011, 9:31 pm

Rubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by andy85
Congratulations! I bet it feels good not waiting and wondering all the time now!! When are you heading out there?

Btw, how do they notify you that you've been approved and can you pick up the visa in person?

Good luck with the move!
Hi Andy, thank you.

I was notified by email as I had sent a case specific enquiry asking if I could pick them up in person after waiting 4 weeks for my passports to be returned. They offered me the choice of either picking them up or having them mailed back, but I don't know whether that was due to my personal circumstances.

We are going out there in the next month for a week to land and make enquiries in person about schooling, jobs etc etc.

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
Congrats Ruby!!
Thanks Nikki - would it be ok to pm you over the next week or so? I'm about to start job hunting and would appreciate bending your ear over a couple of issues if ok with you.
Old Jun 1st 2011, 11:17 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rubie
Hi Andy, thank you.

I was notified by email as I had sent a case specific enquiry asking if I could pick them up in person after waiting 4 weeks for my passports to be returned. They offered me the choice of either picking them up or having them mailed back, but I don't know whether that was due to my personal circumstances.

We are going out there in the next month for a week to land and make enquiries in person about schooling, jobs etc etc.

Thanks Nikki - would it be ok to pm you over the next week or so? I'm about to start job hunting and would appreciate bending your ear over a couple of issues if ok with you.
no probs ruby
Old Jun 2nd 2011, 5:26 am
Done!

engineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to behold

Aaaw, Rubie, that's fab news, congratulations!
Old Jun 2nd 2011, 8:41 am
BE Forum Addict

izzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond repute

yay, congratulations!
Old Jun 2nd 2011, 5:08 pm
Forum Regular

quebec is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations! Definitely you deserve this good news. You've been brilliant in this forum - atleast I've got so much guidance and information from your threads. Thanks a million!

Wishing you all the best!
Old Jun 2nd 2011, 6:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

yeh!!!!!!

Delighted for you.
Old Jun 2nd 2011, 7:25 pm

Thank you everyone for your kind words - it is a relief to have all that waiting over with. At least now everything is in our control - not that I'm a control freak or anything........

Originally Posted by quebec
Congratulations! Definitely you deserve this good news. You've been brilliant in this forum - atleast I've got so much guidance and information from your threads. Thanks a million!

Wishing you all the best!
Aaaww thank you for saying so. Always thought I just asked loads of questions or had rants
Old Jun 3rd 2011, 3:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

rach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud ofrach_woz99 has much to be proud of

Congrats Rubie - way to go
Old Jun 4th 2011, 2:01 pm
Forum Regular

Des and Chris is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Rubie - however long it's been it's always worth the wait.
Old Jun 5th 2011, 6:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Arty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond repute

Well Done Rubie

Arty & Family
Old Jun 6th 2011, 3:08 pm
Happy

Howefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond repute

congrats Rubie! I have been following some of your threads and I am so pleased that you have got your visas!!
Old Jun 6th 2011, 4:57 pm
Just Joined

john woo is an unknown quantity at this point

congartulations

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.