Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Last remaining pre-26 June 2010 FSWs

Last remaining pre-26 June 2010 FSWs

Old Jan 24th 2012, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

Zhanna is a splendid one to beholdZhanna is a splendid one to beholdZhanna is a splendid one to beholdZhanna is a splendid one to beholdZhanna is a splendid one to beholdZhanna is a splendid one to beholdZhanna is a splendid one to beholdZhanna is a splendid one to beholdZhanna is a splendid one to beholdZhanna is a splendid one to beholdZhanna is a splendid one to behold
Default Last remaining pre-26 June 2010 FSWs

I was interested to see how many FSW applicants have not received their medical requests yet. I think there are very few of us left. I'll start, please continue if you are interested in such statistics as well:

Zhanna - NOC 0213 (Computer and Information Systems Managers) - AOR 12.08.10
Old Jan 24th 2012, 4:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

sdo1982 is just really nicesdo1982 is just really nicesdo1982 is just really nicesdo1982 is just really nicesdo1982 is just really nicesdo1982 is just really nicesdo1982 is just really nicesdo1982 is just really nice
Default Re: Last remaining pre-26 June 2010 FSWs

More than just a few of us here!
See my timeline.
Old Jan 24th 2012, 7:30 pm
Permanent Residents

Mac2 is on a distinguished road

At least 6 May 2010 AOR's on here with out medical requests. We are one of them!
Old Jan 24th 2012, 8:31 pm
Just Joined

boldon is an unknown quantity at this point

i'd say couple of thousands more
Old Jan 24th 2012, 8:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

MapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really niceMapleSauce is just really nice

Right with you Zhanna - 0213 - AOR 13/7/2010
Old Jan 24th 2012, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

beckybev is a jewel in the roughbeckybev is a jewel in the roughbeckybev is a jewel in the roughbeckybev is a jewel in the roughbeckybev is a jewel in the rough

We're still here. Noc 9212. AOR 18.09.10
Becky

Last edited by beckybev; Jan 24th 2012 at 9:31 pm. Reason: Added AOR
Old Jan 24th 2012, 10:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

heading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to all

We are 7215 and still waiting patiently, although the postman is being stalked by my sister in law in the uk for our med requests lol
Old Jan 24th 2012, 10:43 pm
Forum Regular

scotty1974 has a spectacular aura aboutscotty1974 has a spectacular aura aboutscotty1974 has a spectacular aura about

we're still waiting too

AOR 18 Aug 2010 - 4131 College and other vocational instructors
Old Jan 25th 2012, 12:32 am
Forum Regular

Zhanna is a splendid one to beholdZhanna is a splendid one to beholdZhanna is a splendid one to beholdZhanna is a splendid one to beholdZhanna is a splendid one to beholdZhanna is a splendid one to beholdZhanna is a splendid one to beholdZhanna is a splendid one to beholdZhanna is a splendid one to beholdZhanna is a splendid one to beholdZhanna is a splendid one to behold

Well, that's 7 of us so far. From what I've gathered on ''AOR from London May-Aug Progress Updates'' threads, there are only a few regulars without medicals there, plus I'd imagine a few more who never came across British Expats website in two yeas of waiting (hard to believe ), so considering overall numbers they (Visa offices) have to deal with, it's not too many. However, we do not know how many applications with the same time-line they have from ...Pakistan, is it?. What got me worried is an immigration consultants website (unfortunately, I didn't copy the link), which stated that they only deal with older cases once they've finished with current year's new applicants, and come June/July with new cap, we are thrown at the back of the queue again. So I was hoping that with maybe a couple of dozens of our time-line left they can manage to process us before June?? And it also seems that they are processing May - Sep altogether now.
Old Jan 25th 2012, 12:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Bucks_Family has a reputation beyond reputeBucks_Family has a reputation beyond reputeBucks_Family has a reputation beyond reputeBucks_Family has a reputation beyond reputeBucks_Family has a reputation beyond reputeBucks_Family has a reputation beyond reputeBucks_Family has a reputation beyond reputeBucks_Family has a reputation beyond reputeBucks_Family has a reputation beyond reputeBucks_Family has a reputation beyond reputeBucks_Family has a reputation beyond repute

We're NOC 0213 too, AOR date 8th July 2010.
Not holding our breath for med requests, but not in any great rush anyway.
Old Jan 25th 2012, 1:13 am
Forum Regular

S.Beckett has a spectacular aura aboutS.Beckett has a spectacular aura aboutS.Beckett has a spectacular aura about

I am waiting too. NOC 4121. 2nd AOR 27/07/2010. In process with RBVO details.
No light at the end of the tunnel.
S Beckett
Old Jan 25th 2012, 2:36 am
Forum Regular

jamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nicejamie677 is just really nice

we didn't hear nothing so i emailed them and was told our app had not even gone past paper processing so i v ask for a refund and pulled our app out(this was last week),we could only have a refund if it was still in paper process so needed to check that.Going to look into different routes now,got sick of people applying after us and getting visa's before us.Hubbies job is still on the list.
Old Jan 25th 2012, 2:52 am
Forum Regular

Hi Jamie, I'm very sorry to hear about your situation. How strange, you have a very similar time-line, except your AOR was issued much later. I was convinced there are no more AORs after Sep 2010 from the old list. I wish you all the best, hopefully you'll find a faster and more convenient route to get to your destination.
Old Jan 25th 2012, 2:54 am
Forum Regular

Location: Sheffield UK - Victoria BC bound (one day, in a galaxy far, far away...)
witchileiz is a jewel in the roughwitchileiz is a jewel in the roughwitchileiz is a jewel in the roughwitchileiz is a jewel in the roughwitchileiz is a jewel in the rough

I'm-a still here too - College Lecturer/Instructor 4131, orig app sent June 2010, AOR July 2011. All the suddent movement has me hopeful, though hard to estimate if people are 6 or 12 months ahead due to long stretch in receiving 120 day letter and also for AOR to arrive ... still, am hopeful nonetheless that we will hear something within the next 2-3 months....
Old Jan 25th 2012, 3:03 am
Forum Regular

So it's 11 of us already - and looks like there might be many more due to such discrepancies in 120 days letters and AORs issuing! I am hopeful too that they might still process us before next quota begins.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.