At last our Visa's arrived

Old Aug 23rd 2011, 4:57 am
BE Enthusiast

kmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to all
Talking At last our Visa's arrived

Well THAT day finally arrived today

It was the first day in months that i didnt check my emails prior to going to work, as i get out the car there it was the email notification from canada post on my phone saying our 'delivery' had arrived this morning at 07.37 so i phoned the hubby who, happened to have the day off to go get them from the mailbox.

They were not there he drove around the area and spotted the delivery van parked up around the corner and sat in the car waiting for the lovely post lady to pop the key into our mail box, and so she did, he even saw her put the big return express post envelope into the larger box, what delight !!!! needless to say it was the longest day in my life, i sped home to look at those lovely visa's how cute they look

so we plan on landing tomorrow after we both finish work, excited but nervous.

I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank everyone who has been so kind in offering support and guidance over the past 2.5 yrs whilst we took the journey from the initial BCPNP application to permanent residency, you have all been fab.

We love our lives in canada, BC is beautiful and we still drive around with smiles on our faces.

To all those still waiting- hang in there it truly is worth that wonderful feeling that its finally over and the rest of the future in canada is just beginning. Ive learnt so much about myself - mostly to be patient and to be a stalker of the postal service

thanks again and to all those still waiting

here's hoping the hangover isnt going to be too painful

kae

Last edited by kmcguinness; Aug 23rd 2011 at 5:13 am.
Old Aug 23rd 2011, 8:18 am
Here for now

Skimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud of
Default Re: At last our Visa's arrived

Congratulations!
Old Aug 23rd 2011, 5:37 pm
Done!

engineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kmcguinness
needless to say it was the longest day in my life, i sped home to look at those lovely visa's how cute they look
Ain't they beautiful? Congratulations! And yes, good news always seems to pop up the moment you stop checking!
Old Aug 23rd 2011, 5:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

CANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of light

Old Aug 23rd 2011, 5:48 pm
Forum Regular

TheKellys5 is on a distinguished road

Congratz
Old Aug 24th 2011, 5:03 am
BE Enthusiast

kmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to all

i fear too much of this has happened already

landed at 14.37 today, pretty painless experience and even told the officers we'd bought champagne to celebrate landing which they allowed us to keep !!! we even got a congratulations AND a welcome to canada

THE BEST DAY SO FAR!

thanks to you all for the well wishes and again goodluck to those still waiting.

kae

Originally Posted by CANADIAN CARPERS
Old Aug 24th 2011, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Waggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud of

Hi cool congrats!

I notice you are in Abbotsford. We are landing on Saturday and are renting an apartment on the west of Abbotsford (it's on Lefeuvre Road just north of the main highway) for the short term at least. We're there for 2 weeks and then we go back to the UK for a bit - I am hoping only 3/4 weeks then I will be coming back permanently.

Please feel free to look us up if you want to go out for beer or coffee

Wayne.