Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

At last it is my turn to say got it!

At last it is my turn to say got it!

Old May 11th 2005, 2:35 am
BE Enthusiast

reddy_cd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: At last it is my turn to say got it!

Hi Newlooks,

Thanks for your wishes. Yeah it's really sad that people get rejected for the short of just one point. In fact, my case was rejected same like you in Jun 2003 (74 points), but they reconsidered my application as I needed only 70 points as per the transition rules in force at that time.

Nice to know that you had been to Sudbury once. Sudbury is really a good place to live in and i like it. In fact, this is the place I have been living in ever since i came to Canada in sep 2001.

Please let me know if you come back again to Sudbury in future,.

Finally, I wish that you too get your PPR very soon.

Reddy

Originally Posted by newlooks
Reddy,

Gr8 Gr8 news and I am so happy for u. I have been in the system like u since Jan 2002 but my first application was refused in May 2003 coz i didnt get 75. I scored 74

But now i got Interview waiver and waiting for medical docs for newborn.

Enjoy in sudbury. I got a job in sudbury with The enterprise centre when i was in canada but they terminated the job two weeks before the start as they didnt get enough student to enrol in the course.I been there once.Nice place.

Must be gr8 sigh of reflied. Once again congrats to u and ur family

newlooks
Old May 11th 2005, 4:00 am
Forum Regular

Geet is on a distinguished road

Congrats reddy_cd, Sooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you buddy.
Old May 11th 2005, 4:04 am
Finally it happened

pattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by reddy_cd
What are you talking...? I do not drink..??? You are away in Edmonton my friend, if you have time come to Sudbury you can see whether I drink or not.
(You must be thinking that I never used to drink during our stay together back in KGF, but the fact was that I used to drink only occassionally)

Anyway, i feel it's an occassion so I should plan something for this weekend.

Redddy
Damu:

I wish I could join you for some on your joyous moment. You must be a relaxed man now and have every reason to celebrate your success. Fours years of waiting needs great deal of patience man.

Old May 11th 2005, 4:30 am
BE Enthusiast

reddy_cd is an unknown quantity at this point

Patnayak,

I think you will post the good news very soon here. What do you say?

Damu

Originally Posted by pattu
Damu:

I wish I could join you for some on your joyous moment. You must be a relaxed man now and have every reason to celebrate your success. Fours years of waiting needs great deal of patience man.