Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Last minute help required please!!!!

Last minute help required please!!!!

Old Jan 7th 2012, 1:02 pm
Just Joined

viji is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Last minute help required please!!!!

Hi all!

Sorry to be a bit of nuisance but I am in total panic and I will be grateful if you guys guide me on the following please. I am applying under the FSW route tomorrow (have to apply to tomorrow as the 3 month period on my PCC expires soon) but I am still confused about the following....(I tried by my best to search and find any answers but couldn't get any) Any suggestion is more than appreciated. Many thanks.

1. In the Supplementary information your travel form, do I have to mention just the trips I made outside the UK (country of residence) and India (country of origin)? well this sounds really stupid, but what about my very first trip to the UK? Do I have mention this as well?

2. In the generic application form, question no 10,country residence. I am confused whether to mention the date first I came into the UK(17/09/2008) or the dates on my current visa(5/01/2012) in the from date? if mention,17/09/10 do I have to produce visa copies (two in total) or just my very first entry clearance? on the other case,it'd just be my current copy with notary attestation, I assume?

Please do reply.
Warm regards,
Viji