Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Last minute check on docs for WP..

Wikiposts

Last minute check on docs for WP..

Old Apr 11th 2007, 4:34 am
Forum Regular

donwauchope has a brilliant futuredonwauchope has a brilliant futuredonwauchope has a brilliant futuredonwauchope has a brilliant futuredonwauchope has a brilliant futuredonwauchope has a brilliant future
Default Re: Last minute check on docs for WP..

Originally Posted by Tangram
They dont have to do anything, but it seemed no problem with all the docs I had as you state at halifax.
Congratulations on getting in at point of entry . Must have been a big relief after the wait for the WP from London.
Old Apr 12th 2007, 4:57 am
BE Forum Addict

jempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of lightjempee is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Last minute check on docs for WP..

Originally Posted by Tangram
They dont have to do anything, but it seemed no problem with all the docs I had as you state at halifax.
Hi. Just out of interest as i have just read another post who was told at POE no study permit needed if parent on work permit, did you get SP's for the kids?