Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Last couple of things before i complete application

Wikiposts

Last couple of things before i complete application

Old Jun 21st 2011, 2:41 am
Just Joined

welshgirl122 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Last couple of things before i complete application

Hey,

I am just in the process of completing my application under the skilled worker category ready for the new cap next month. Just a couple of questions though, which probably sound silly-

Has everyone had there documents i.e. birth certificates and university certificates notarized or just certified? I know it says to get them notarized, but reading other threads im so confused! Some say they didnt bother and others say yes, but this info is from older threads, so just wondering if anyone who has recently applied can share any info?

Also, we have to send to self addressed labels, but can these just be printed on plain paper, or actual sticky labels?

I was also thinking of using Fed ex as my way of delivery-Any thoughts??

Thankyou for any help
Old Jun 21st 2011, 2:47 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last couple of things before i complete application

Have you a done a search of the forum? Just that we've certainly had threads recently about the self-addressed labels (answer: just sticky labels with your address on) and notarized docs (answer: only approx half the respondents bothered to get anything notarized, many others - myself included - didn't bother at all with no probs).

There are also threads re: Fedex, which is usually recommended and fine.

I'll move this to the immigration forum, where any visa related queries belong.

Old Jun 21st 2011, 2:56 am
Just Joined

welshgirl122 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Last couple of things before i complete application

Hi, thanks for the advice

I have looked through the forum, but have just kind of got confused with it all. I have so many things running through my mind its unreal lol.

It was more the notarizing of documents i was stressing about. I really do not know what to do