Landing Requirements.

Old May 7th 2007, 11:37 am
Wellington NS

budcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud of
Default Landing Requirements.

Hello All

My Wife and I are planning to land in Nova Scotia and apply for our permanent residents card.It is our intention to do some research and then return to the UK and settle all our affairs here (sell house etc).
I know we need to produce proof of funds and a Canadian address for resident card.
I'm unsure as to whether we need to declare any goods at this stage as it'll probably be another year or so before we return permanently.
Any advice and experiences would be most welcome.

Regards Colin
Old May 7th 2007, 1:18 pm
Forum Regular

RodseyUK will become famous soon enoughRodseyUK will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Landing Requirements.

if you are landing and only staying a few weeks before returning to the UK and permanently moving at a later date then you will only need to produce a goods to follow list (use forms B4A and B4E) and do not need to declare any goods arriving with you as you won't be leaving any goods in Canada when you return to the UK.
Old May 7th 2007, 9:12 pm
Wellington NS

budcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Landing Requirements.

Thanks Rodsey

Colin
Old May 7th 2007, 9:41 pm
Forum Regular

RodseyUK will become famous soon enoughRodseyUK will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Landing Requirements.

No problem Colin.

All the best for you landing.