Landing question

Old Apr 15th 2006, 8:25 pm
spring is coming yeha

steved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nice
Default Landing question

Hi i am applying for spousal family visa, but i am trying to close up sale of my families business. As such my actual leaving date of the uk is uncertain. I am concerned that my medical (valid for 1 year) will expire, i have no wish to spend another £200 on medical and the associated confusion this may cause with CHC, i have heard that you can "land" in canada then return back to the UK as long as you get back to canada within a maximum of 3 years. I am not looking at staying away that long but i may need another 3mths after my medical expires. Has anyone done this, what did the immigration officers say about it, i would appreciate anyones experiances or views

Many Thanks

Steve
Old Apr 15th 2006, 10:05 pm
Arrived at last!!

woodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Landing question

My husband landed in December 2005 and just told immigration that he was visiting or Christmas, wishing to land but woudl be returning home to finalise arrangements. No problems whatsoever. My husbands PRV was issued in June 2005 and he didnt want to risk it expiring so we visited for the holiday and did all the paperwork, you will have to provide your goods to follow list though I believe so start on that now.
Old Apr 15th 2006, 10:08 pm
spring is coming yeha

steved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nice

Originally Posted by woodmanbg
My husband landed in December 2005 and just told immigration that he was visiting or Christmas, wishing to land but woudl be returning home to finalise arrangements. No problems whatsoever. My husbands PRV was issued in June 2005 and he didnt want to risk it expiring so we visited for the holiday and did all the paperwork, you will have to provide your goods to follow list though I believe so start on that now.

oh ok thanks, goods to follow list i assume is all furniture etc?

steve
Old Apr 15th 2006, 10:11 pm
Arrived at last!!

woodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond reputewoodmanbg has a reputation beyond repute

Everything you intend to take with you down to the kitchen sink I am afraid! You have to download the correct forms and dont forget to total them all and sign them. Good luck we had 26 pages!! Quite easy to do on the computer though.
Old Apr 15th 2006, 10:29 pm
spring is coming yeha

Originally Posted by woodmanbg
Everything you intend to take with you down to the kitchen sink I am afraid! You have to download the correct forms and dont forget to total them all and sign them. Good luck we had 26 pages!! Quite easy to do on the computer though.
Jeez even more forms i think i have already destroyed a rain forest with all the paperwork:-) do you happen to know the website address for the forms?
Old Apr 15th 2006, 11:17 pm
Forum Regular

johnnyc has a brilliant futurejohnnyc has a brilliant futurejohnnyc has a brilliant futurejohnnyc has a brilliant futurejohnnyc has a brilliant futurejohnnyc has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by steved61
Jeez even more forms i think i have already destroyed a rain forest with all the paperwork:-) do you happen to know the website address for the forms?
http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/menu/AFAF_B-e.html
I think it is form b4 or b4e they are the one's that I have used.
John