Landing question

Old Jun 2nd 2004, 8:22 am
Forum Regular

kesar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Landing question

Hello all members here,
I have some questions what I would like to ask you if somebody can help me.I have been granted an immigrant visa in provincial nominee for buisness class.My problem is that I cannot sell the buisness in a hurry and after selling more works to do.Clear my tax etc.So my proposal is to go to canada and come back after finishing the landing process.I have questions like under what I am not sure.
1)Will it be a problem at the port of entry when they see a return ticket and know that I am going back after a short stay in canada?
2)If so how long at a minimum I have to stay in canada?
3)If I give adress of a freind as I dont want to rent any house for a short period will my PR cards come automatic to the adress and he can send me latter on to my country?
4)After I leave Canada how long I have again Time to enter?

Thanks to everybody who read my problem and answer if he can help me.
Kesar
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 6:49 am
Forum Regular

Default Re: Landing question

Originally posted by kesar
Hello all members here,
I have some questions what I would like to ask you if somebody can help me.I have been granted an immigrant visa in provincial nominee for buisness class.My problem is that I cannot sell the buisness in a hurry and after selling more works to do.Clear my tax etc.So my proposal is to go to canada and come back after finishing the landing process.I have questions like under what I am not sure.
1)Will it be a problem at the port of entry when they see a return ticket and know that I am going back after a short stay in canada?
2)If so how long at a minimum I have to stay in canada?
3)If I give adress of a freind as I dont want to rent any house for a short period will my PR cards come automatic to the adress and he can send me latter on to my country?
4)After I leave Canada how long I have again Time to enter?

Thanks to everybody who read my problem and answer if he can help me.
Kesar
Hello Please,
I wait for the reply from anbody of you and worry if somebody can solve my problem.
Thanks
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 6:57 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Kesar

Hello Please,
I wait for the reply from anbody of you and worry if somebody can solve my problem.
Thanks
Immigration will not care that you have a return ticket. To maintain your PR Status, you have to remain in Canada for 2 years in each 5 year period. Where you may have a problem is that if your visa is issued with the Term and Condition that you start or buy a business within 2 years of landing, and you don't fulfill those conditions or any other can result in your removal from Canada. Check to see if you have terms and conditions.

PMM
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by PMM
Hi Kesar

Immigration will not care that you have a return ticket. To maintain your PR Status, you have to remain in Canada for 2 years in each 5 year period. Where you may have a problem is that if your visa is issued with the Term and Condition that you start or buy a business within 2 years of landing, and you don't fulfill those conditions or any other can result in your removal from Canada. Check to see if you have terms and conditions.

PMM
Thanks PMM,
I am glad that you try to give me a reply and help.I have no conditions on my visa.On my COPR where it is written conditions it is written-00.What does this mean no conditions or?
Thanks for the reply.
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 11:08 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Kesar

Thanks PMM,
I am glad that you try to give me a reply and help.I have no conditions on my visa.On my COPR where it is written conditions it is written-00.What does this mean no conditions or?
Thanks for the reply.
Yes, it means no conditions.

PMM