Landing Nears... A Few Questions.

Old Nov 20th 2006, 3:17 am
Forum Regular

Diabolo will become famous soon enoughDiabolo will become famous soon enough
Post Landing Nears... A Few Questions.

Hi All,
As the landing gets near and near ,I am Getting really nervous. I am landing on Nov 22nd using Niagara Falls crossing. I will be leaving Canada a week later and would move permanently in January. Just wanted to cross check a few things.

1. I Completed B4 form for Goods accompanying and B4a for Goods to follow. Some of the goods listed in B4 are also listed in B4a , since i would be taking it back with me (Laptop, cellphone etc). Is this right ? Can it repeat ?

2. I am driving my Car to Canada. I am not importing it now. I might import it on January when I permanently move (If I can't sell it ). Do I need to mention my Car just in the Goods to follow list (B4a) and tell the customs that i am not importing it now ?

3. I guess I have to take my car's title along. Can i just drive my car into Canada without importing it ( Its in the Goods to follow list).

4. I am calculating the total value of the goods in CDN. Is there a upper limit to it ?

I appreciate your help

Diabolo