Landing on my own

Old May 24th 2005, 4:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Majj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really nice
Default Landing on my own

If I land on my own, produce all the required documentation etc and my wife and kids come later, what will my wife need to produce at immigration in order to get through the landing process?

Thanks
Old May 24th 2005, 4:50 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Landing on my own

You can land first only if you are the principal applicant. Dependants may land later, providing that they do it before their visas expire.

They will need passports with visas and COPR documents (all what was included with visas when received from visa post).

Originally Posted by Majj
If I land on my own, produce all the required documentation etc and my wife and kids come later, what will my wife need to produce at immigration in order to get through the landing process?

Thanks
Old May 24th 2005, 4:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Majj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really nice

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
You can land first only if you are the principal applicant. Dependants may land later, providing that they do it before their visas expire.

They will need passports with visas and COPR documents (all what was included with visas when received from visa post).
Many thanks. Yes I am the principal applicant and intend to land first. I assume my family will not be hassled for other document lists like good to follow etc? Please correct me if wrong.
Old May 24th 2005, 4:31 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point

No, they will not be hassled. But they will have to declare goods with them anyway to customs.

Originally Posted by Majj
Many thanks. Yes I am the principal applicant and intend to land first. I assume my family will not be hassled for other document lists like good to follow etc? Please correct me if wrong.