Landing in Canada-where?????

Old Sep 8th 2004, 10:39 pm
Ay-Im from Blackburn me

royyboy will become famous soon enough
Default Landing in Canada-where?????

Hi there.
All going well, our process will soon be complete, and we can make plans to land.
Exactly where is this done??
Can it be any canadian airport, or does it have to be the one you land in originally.
Asking coz although i plan to reside in ottawa, it looks like the easiest route for us will be ottawa via toronto or montreal.
Would i have to officially land there, or would it be in ottawa, as thats where final customs for me would be before being unleashed on an unsuspecting canadian public ???

any help appreciated as allways guys..

btw...what the hell IS AOR???
allways been confoooosed by that one.
Old Sep 8th 2004, 11:01 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all
Default Re: Landing in Canada-where?????

Originally Posted by royyboy
Hi there.
All going well, our process will soon be complete, and we can make plans to land.
Exactly where is this done??
Can it be any canadian airport, or does it have to be the one you land in originally.
Asking coz although i plan to reside in ottawa, it looks like the easiest route for us will be ottawa via toronto or montreal.
Would i have to officially land there, or would it be in ottawa, as thats where final customs for me would be before being unleashed on an unsuspecting canadian public ???

any help appreciated as allways guys..

btw...what the hell IS AOR???
allways been confoooosed by that one.
acknowledgement of Receipt

Dont we all love TRAs (three letter Acronyms)
Old Sep 8th 2004, 11:20 pm
Ay-Im from Blackburn me

royyboy will become famous soon enough

ehehehehe, cheers dude
Old Sep 9th 2004, 5:27 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Royboy

Originally Posted by royyboy
ehehehehe, cheers dude
You "land" at the first Airport. Probably better to land at Toronto, because if it is Montreal you will have to demonstrate that you have onward transportation to Ottawa.

PMM