Landing in 3 weeks!!!

Old Mar 31st 2005, 10:56 pm
Forum Regular

kki6 is on a distinguished road
Default Landing in 3 weeks!!!

I hope to land in Canada in just over 3 weeks. Is there anything I should be preparing for apart from the ''things to follow'' list? Just trying to ensure I have covered all angles!!
Old Mar 31st 2005, 11:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Landing in 3 weeks!!!

Originally Posted by kki6
I hope to land in Canada in just over 3 weeks. Is there anything I should be preparing for apart from the ''things to follow'' list? Just trying to ensure I have covered all angles!!
That's pretty much it I think. Some people say taking photos with you is a good idea - certainly they didn't want to use the photo on Mr B's COPR because it had staple holes and a bit of pen smudge (thanks, CHC London!) but the lady who processed him just took a quick snap with a digital camera so it added no more than 10secs to the process not having his own with him.

It was a longish queue in Toronto so if you're going with kids, pack extra water and snacks for them and a couple of pocket money toys you don't produce until Immigration to keep them occupied

Good luck!

Biiiiink
Old Apr 1st 2005, 2:54 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Biiiiink
That's pretty much it I think. Some people say taking photos with you is a good idea - certainly they didn't want to use the photo on Mr B's COPR because it had staple holes and a bit of pen smudge (thanks, CHC London!) but the lady who processed him just took a quick snap with a digital camera so it added no more than 10secs to the process not having his own with him.

It was a longish queue in Toronto so if you're going with kids, pack extra water and snacks for them and a couple of pocket money toys you don't produce until Immigration to keep them occupied

Good luck!

Biiiiink
Thanks Biiiiiink

Will share my experience of landing when the time comes!!
Old Apr 1st 2005, 12:11 pm
Forum Regular

Cashew is on a distinguished road

Good Luck! Pls. share your experience with us after you have landed
Old Apr 2nd 2005, 4:27 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Biiiiiink

Will share my experience of landing when the time comes!!
nice to hear that ur time of landing is coming near kki6!!!!
do share with us all the stuff u went through....
i havent got my passport as yet, but i do expect it soon... i guess u are going to montreal too; right??
see u sometime over there mate....
Old Apr 4th 2005, 2:17 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by amancharan
nice to hear that ur time of landing is coming near kki6!!!!
do share with us all the stuff u went through....
i havent got my passport as yet, but i do expect it soon... i guess u are going to montreal too; right??
see u sometime over there mate....
Guys
Its exactly 3 weeks from tomorrow. Getting really excited. I have just started writing my 'things to follow' list.

Yes Amancharan, I'm going to Montreal and will be good to meet up sometime there. I'm sure your passport will be returned soon. don't dare forget the 'GOT IT' thread when it arrives
Old Apr 4th 2005, 4:48 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Guys
Its exactly 3 weeks from tomorrow. Getting really excited. I have just started writing my 'things to follow' list.

Yes Amancharan, I'm going to Montreal and will be good to meet up sometime there. I'm sure your passport will be returned soon. don't dare forget the 'GOT IT' thread when it arrives
I wouldnt....
cheers on ur optimism though.
Old Apr 4th 2005, 5:19 am
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light

Guys

Fantastic news!!!! HOpe your landing goes through smoothly which I am sure it will, ours was a breeze and we had animals, luggage, list of goods etc. They are actually really efficient.

Best of luck in your new life - Karma coming your way!!!
Old Apr 8th 2005, 10:07 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

A big SMILE