Landed Yeah!!!!!!!!!

Old Dec 21st 2009, 1:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Poppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Landed Yeah!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Janet, I really hope we settle. We've been to Canada four times over the last five years and love the country. This is our second Christmas in Canada too, it's wonderful to experience snow at Christmas, although I suspect the long winters may colour my rose tinted spectacles view. Anyway, I'm happy and excited and even the cold can't dampen my spirits at the moment.

Happy Xmas and I hope we can be as happy in Canada as you are.

Poppit
Old Dec 21st 2009, 2:00 pm

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Poppit.
Old Dec 22nd 2009, 1:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Walsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant futureWalsh Clan has a brilliant future

Great news Poppit! Here's to a fantastic Christmas and the strat of the New Year in Canada. Oh and a quick sale on the house too in 2010!

Moira.
Old Dec 22nd 2009, 1:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Poppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond repute

Awww Thanks Purple80 and Walsh Clan.

Happy Xmas to you both.

Poppit
Old Dec 22nd 2009, 11:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy your first Christmas in Canada as PR's rather than as visitors. Should feel different this time! How great to have all the stress of the PR process behind you, although you still have the stress of trying to sell so it's not over yet.....

Enough of that......just get on with enjoying Christmas and the New Year for now!
Old Dec 22nd 2009, 11:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks Robin - I've been following your posts and I really hope you get some good news soon, Canada's a good place for kids, especially if they enjoy the outdoors.

Have a great Xmas and you will all get your visas early next year.

Poppit