Timeline:
AOR Dated: Jan 26, 2004
IA dated Sept 1, 2004; no interview
Meds in Buffalo: Nov 18, 2994
Additional docs sent in November 2004.
Sec and Background completed by Buffalo in Jan 2005
PPREQ Letter dated Feb 2005
Passport sent March 2nd; Received March 28th;
Landed April 3rd, 2005 VISa Rainbow bridge.

Just to let you know, i applied as a Skilled Worker from canada.

Experience:

I drove up to Raibow bridge from toronto with my fiancee (Canadian Citizen). She wanted to come with me. I think she was more excited than I was!

We used the pdestrian bridge to cross over to the US. Big snopw storm in Buffalo so the bridge was full of melting snow/slush. 2 minute walk to the US side and our shows were SOAKED.

Presented my US visa. No problems there. My fiancee's Canadian Passport was not machine readable so she had to answer some questions. US Immigration was VERY POLITE and FRIENDLY. The border wasnt busy. I was issued a Certificate of NO ENTRY- this will not have any effect on future entrance to the US.

Turned around and came back to Canada. No questions asked. Very polite people and very friendly. Within 10 minutes all was done and we came back to Toronto 2 hours later.

Thanks to all of you for your help. Good luck to you all.

Take care guys.
Old Apr 4th 2005, 5:06 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Landed at Last!

Originally Posted by sachdhr
Hello all:

Timeline:

Experience:

I drove up to Raibow bridge from toronto with my fiancee (Canadian Citizen). She wanted to come with me. I think she was more excited than I was!

We used the pdestrian bridge to cross over to the US. Big snopw storm in Buffalo so the bridge was full of melting snow/slush. 2 minute walk to the US side and our shows were SOAKED.

Presented my US visa. No problems there. My fiancee's Canadian Passport was not machine readable so she had to answer some questions. US Immigration was VERY POLITE and FRIENDLY. The border wasnt busy. I was issued a Certificate of NO ENTRY- this will not have any effect on future entrance to the US.

Turned around and came back to Canada. No questions asked. Very polite people and very friendly. Within 10 minutes all was done and we came back to Toronto 2 hours later.

Take care guys.
congrats buddy....
very pleased to hear that u had a freindly landing
Old Apr 4th 2005, 5:52 am
BE Enthusiast

cryout is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Landed at Last!

Originally Posted by sachdhr
Hello all:

Timeline:

Experience:

Take care guys.

that's great news my friend! I wish to have the same one day...