Landed Immigrants

Old Jun 5th 2008, 10:17 am
Forum Regular

happy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud of
Default Re: Landed Immigrants

Originally Posted by Judy in Calgary
I can't speak for Happy Hatter, but I interpreted it as a joke about Whinging Poms.

P.S. The instructor in my remedial class for victims of BHDS (British Humour Deficiency Syndrome) is always looking for more students.
x
Judy,

At least you are with me.

HH
Old Jun 5th 2008, 10:28 am

bazzz is an unknown quantity at this point

Doesn't make any sense - how would whining English poms "open the floodgates". That would only make sense if you thought they had genuine grievances.
Old Jun 5th 2008, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

happy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud ofhappy hatter has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bazzz
Doesn't make any sense - how would whining English poms "open the floodgates". That would only make sense if you thought they had genuine grievances.
Bazzz,

You just don't get it do you?

HH
Old Jun 5th 2008, 10:31 am

Originally Posted by happy hatter
Bazzz,

You just don't get it do you?

HH
Nope. I see you're avoiding answering the question. Just makes you look more guilty.
Old Jun 5th 2008, 10:40 am
Forum Regular

Re-read the thread from Judy re: Whinging POMS, this should provide you with answer your looking for, young Jedi.

PS I mean no offence to Jedi's

HH
Old Jun 5th 2008, 10:48 am

Go on, humour me. Explain how exactly you think "English nationals" are being persecuted in their home country? I bet you think the government is spending all its money letting in filthy immigrants at the expense of genuine Anglo-Saxons such as yourself.
Old Jun 5th 2008, 10:53 am
itchy feet again!

Jay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bazzz
Just trying to flush out another racist.
What are you on tonight Bazzz? Flush it down the toilet, it's not doing you any favours!
Old Jun 5th 2008, 2:34 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutely no need for the thread to turn into a slanging match - closed!