Landed on April 26, '05'

Old Apr 26th 2005, 6:02 am
Just Joined

d5k85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Landed on April 26, '05'

Hi All,

Today I received my PR status. I went to St. Stephen to cross the border as I am already in Canada. Canadian Immigration officer told me to cross the bridge between US immigration and Canadain Immigration....and asked me not to report US immigration and just return back (basically just formality). Officer was very nice and polite. They didn't ask for any proof of funds etc. only they asked my how much money is with you right now.. I told $100. that's it...so I finished all the formalities within 10 minutes.

So it was nice experience for me.

Cheers.
Old Apr 26th 2005, 6:11 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Landed on April 26, '05'

Originally Posted by d5k85
Hi All,

Today I received my PR status. I went to St. Stephen to cross the border as I am already in Canada. Canadian Immigration officer told me to cross the bridge between US immigration and Canadain Immigration....and asked me not to report US immigration and just return back (basically just formality). Officer was very nice and polite. They didn't ask for any proof of funds etc. only they asked my how much money is with you right now.. I told $100. that's it...so I finished all the formalities within 10 minutes.

So it was nice experience for me.

Cheers.
nice to hear ur pleasant landing experience!!
congrats on getting the canadian PR..
Old Apr 26th 2005, 6:27 am
Forum Regular

CanadaHopefully is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Landed on April 26, '05'

Congrats!