Landed

Old Jul 22nd 2009, 5:18 pm
Forum Regular

Tracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant future
Default Landed

So our wait is finally over. Our passports turned up on Monday with the shiny visa in. We drove to the Sumas border crossing, stayed in the states overnight and re-entered Canada yesterday. Paperwork all sorted out on Canadian side in about 5 minutes... seriously no bother at all very friendly people and now we are residents.

US side of immigration were fine no real bother asked what we were going over for we said shopping, they took fingerprints and that was about it paid the $$ for the visa and that that was that on our way.

I can't quite believe it.

Good luck to all of those who are still waiting and hopefully it won't be too much longer for you guys.

Thanks to everyone on here who have helped keep me sane throughout the process.

All the hard work has paid off with no problems at all along the way.

Tracy
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 6:06 pm
Forum Regular

cserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to all
Default Re: Landed

Yay congrats Tracy
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 7:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute

yay doing our landing just like you in just over a week

been told i'm going to the seatle premium outlet mall as she needs therapy
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

Tracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant futureTracywall has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by 4d32ftw
yay doing our landing just like you in just over a week

been told i'm going to the seatle premium out let mall as she needs therapy
Thats where we went.....take lots of $$$ and give yourself the whole day it opens at 10am
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 9:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tracywall
So our wait is finally over. Our passports turned up on Monday with the shiny visa in. We drove to the Sumas border crossing, stayed in the states overnight and re-entered Canada yesterday. Paperwork all sorted out on Canadian side in about 5 minutes... seriously no bother at all very friendly people and now we are residents.

US side of immigration were fine no real bother asked what we were going over for we said shopping, they took fingerprints and that was about it paid the $$ for the visa and that that was that on our way.

Good luck to all of those who are still waiting and hopefully it won't be too much longer for you guys.

Tracy

Great news
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 11:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

maddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 12:09 am
Just Joined

janet1964 is an unknown quantity at this point

Tracy
well congratulations hope you really enjoy Canada I know I love it here xx
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 12:13 am
BE Enthusiast

4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute4d32ftw has a reputation beyond repute

Thats where we went.....take lots of $$$ and give yourself the whole day it opens at 10am

cool i'll make sure she has a budget lol