Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Land in Toronto - move to Quebec ?

Land in Toronto - move to Quebec ?

Old Aug 3rd 2010, 11:55 am
Forum Regular

2008orbust has a brilliant future2008orbust has a brilliant future2008orbust has a brilliant future2008orbust has a brilliant future2008orbust has a brilliant future2008orbust has a brilliant future
Default Land in Toronto - move to Quebec ?

Hi

landed in April for a few days - back in the UK to sort out House etc.

when i go back in next few months to live there full time - do i have to land again in Toronto (goods to follow list etc.) or could i arrive in Quebec ?

thinking of job opportunities really

thanks
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 12:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Land in Toronto - move to Quebec ?

Hi
No, you can go wherever you want to unless you have been sposored by a particular Province under PNP. That is my understanding
Hope this helps
Stef

Originally Posted by 2008orbust
Hi

landed in April for a few days - back in the UK to sort out House etc.

when i go back in next few months to live there full time - do i have to land again in Toronto (goods to follow list etc.) or could i arrive in Quebec ?

thinking of job opportunities really

thanks
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

2008orbust has a brilliant future2008orbust has a brilliant future2008orbust has a brilliant future2008orbust has a brilliant future2008orbust has a brilliant future2008orbust has a brilliant future

Hi

as far as i remember my application is totally on my own merits (points total) rather than employer or special program

that sounds a bit pompous but never mind

so the details on the goods to follow list and your application must be on a national network despite all this federal government

Last edited by 2008orbust; Aug 3rd 2010 at 12:08 pm. Reason: reduction in pomposity . . .
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 12:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute

Yes
There is no stipulation where you go, land or live unless any of the PNP rules apply...and they do not appear to apply to you...Your goods to follow list will be recorded on a database I should think....and no doubt you will have a stamped copy for your records, so you can always show that if you need to.
Good luck with your move over
lol
Stef
Originally Posted by 2008orbust
Hi

as far as i remember my application is totally on my own merits (points total) rather than employer or special program

that sounds a bit pompous but never mind

so the details on the goods to follow list and your application must be on a national network despite all this federal government