Kindly reply (POE)

Old Oct 17th 2007, 6:16 am
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 39
Shinyparappally is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Kindly reply (POE)

Kindly give me reply. I wish to process my Husband open work permit and children study permit along with my work permit application. But I think it will be better they will come to Canada only after completing my probation period of 3 months. Is it possible they can travel on later date? I would like to know once TRV stamped on our Passport is there any time period they must enter Canada within the particular period like 2/3/6 months like that? When they will arrive at Canada POE is it required that my husband should present the original marriage certificate to the entry officer. Is it enough notary attested photo copy of the marriage certificate? If I (The principle applicant)will travel to Canada alone shall I need to present original marriage certificate also to the POE. Now I am confusing who will hold the original marriage certificate?

Because, here in UAE visa system I have seen that once visa stamped on passport it written that entry within 3 months so i am asking this question is it same like canada visa also?
Shinyparappally is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.