Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Kenney on about scrapping the backlog....

Kenney on about scrapping the backlog....

Old Mar 14th 2012, 1:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Waggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud of
Default Re: Kenney on about scrapping the backlog....

Originally Posted by fletcher m

If you want to help people, give them advice that takes them forward, stop bleeting on about things that you have no control over and is pointless.

Do you realy think that what you have stated helps anyone? I do hope you get it. My last post on this thread.
Sigh.

I wasn't giving anybody advice about anything. A group of us were discussing the legalities of what would happen if CIC attempted to legislate the 300,000 backlog into the bin.

I thought it was a perfectly reasonable, on-topic and civil discussion until you jumped in with your "omg get over yourself stop bleeting on about it you whinging pom blah blah blah blah". What good did THAT do? Was there any need to be insulting like that?

If you don't like a thread, you don't have to take part m8. If you think you can bully me into silence with these "give it a rest" tactics of yours, you truly don't know me very well

Anyway I, like you, am not going to post more on the subject unless I can think of anything genuinely new to add.

I don't want to drag issues out, but I won't be bullied into silence either.

Wayne.
Old Mar 14th 2012, 5:44 am
Forum Regular

yu mama is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Kenney on about scrapping the backlog....

Originally Posted by fletcher m

If you want to help people, give them advice that takes them forward, stop bleeting on about things that you have no control over and is pointless.

Do you realy think that what you have stated helps anyone? I do hope you get it. My last post on this thread.