Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Just wondering...Canadian Embassy in Manila Applicant

Just wondering...Canadian Embassy in Manila Applicant

Old May 11th 2005, 1:11 am
Forum Regular

Saint_Anthony is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Just wondering...Canadian Embassy in Manila Applicant

Please help me...needs your advice!!!

My application was started processing on 29-July-2002 but still no news from them... can anyone tell me what will happen next my application will turned soon to 36 months in process.

thanks and God bless to all.
Old May 11th 2005, 3:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Ibraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to all
Default Re: Just wondering...Canadian Embassy in Manila Applicant

your supposed to hear very soon (receive medicals 36-39 months) so little bit more patience
Old May 11th 2005, 5:33 pm
Forum Regular

Saint_Anthony is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ibraheem
your supposed to hear very soon (receive medicals 36-39 months) so little bit more patience

So what will be next move... for almost 36 month i did not hear anything from them or did not called for an interview either.

Are they allowing me to wait 36 months or to be exact 3 years of waiting then in the end they will refuse my application. are they giving a chance for you to wait 3 years that possibility or chance getting the Visa.

Thanks and God bless
Old May 12th 2005, 1:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Ibraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to all

Supposed to be medicals and if everything is alright a visa, just be optimistic

Originally Posted by Saint_Anthony
So what will be next move... for almost 36 month i did not hear anything from them or did not called for an interview either.

Are they allowing me to wait 36 months or to be exact 3 years of waiting then in the end they will refuse my application. are they giving a chance for you to wait 3 years that possibility or chance getting the Visa.

Thanks and God bless
Old May 12th 2005, 4:10 am
Just Joined

Inah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Saint_Anthony

Thanks and God bless
Anthony, processing in Manila is mostly still with the 2000-2001 files. If there is any movement in 2002 applications, these are quite a few. Don't panic yet, you're still in the timeline.

You may want to check www.yogi799.com and Pinoy to Canada websites for what's happening in Manila.

Good luck!