Just Wondering

Old Oct 22nd 2002, 7:36 am
Patrick Jay Stewart
Posts: n/a
Default Just Wondering

The NOC lists Restaurant and Hospitality Management as a Skilled Profession
although I do not have a degree I have over 15 years of school 12 years of
regular and almost 4 years of upper level Education and a Trade Certificate
for Law Enforcement with also 18 years in Restaurant Management. Do I
qualify with that for skilled worker. And If I were to move to Canada
before being given PR Status would it hurt my chances with immigration. I am
a US citizen. Thanks

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.