Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

just wanted to share my good news!!

just wanted to share my good news!!

Old Aug 10th 2005, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

Fiona Shearer has a spectacular aura aboutFiona Shearer has a spectacular aura aboutFiona Shearer has a spectacular aura about
Talking just wanted to share my good news!!

hi everyone... just wanted to share some good news since i feel that this forum has been very helpful in all of the application process for sponsoring my spouse in the move to canada... we received his visa in the mail today!!! woohoo!! we are both so excited and can't believe that it has all happened so fast for us. we sent everything to mississagua ontario on april 30th and received his visa on aug 10th! i am greatful for all the advice that i have been able to get from this site and know that it would have taken a lot longer if i hadn't logged on every few days. we hope to make our move in march 2006

i wish everyone else still awaiting an answer good luck!

thanks!!
Old Aug 10th 2005, 10:08 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all
Default Re: just wanted to share my good news!!

Originally Posted by Fiona Shearer
hi everyone... just wanted to share some good news since i feel that this forum has been very helpful in all of the application process for sponsoring my spouse in the move to canada... we received his visa in the mail today!!! woohoo!! we are both so excited and can't believe that it has all happened so fast for us. we sent everything to mississagua ontario on april 30th and received his visa on aug 10th! i am greatful for all the advice that i have been able to get from this site and know that it would have taken a lot longer if i hadn't logged on every few days. we hope to make our move in march 2006

thanks!!
Congrats, also planning on moving next march
Old Aug 11th 2005, 7:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

snowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: just wanted to share my good news!!

Originally Posted by Fiona Shearer

thanks!!

I'm beginning to wish I'd married a Canadian instead of an Irishman - would have got my visa a whole lot faster ! Seriously though, congratluations, and you never know, we might get out visas and be out by next spring too (AOR June 04 - what are my chances?)

Snowqueen