Wikiposts

Just starting out

Old Jan 12th 2008, 11:00 pm
Just Joined

jasonlight is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Just starting out

Hello

It's my first post so hello...

I'm just starting out on the process of applying under the skilled workers class - currently getting the papers together to complete over the next week or so.

I have a couple of questions if I may

Is it possible to apply for a work permit (if I can find employment) and for residency under the skilled workers class?

Would you recommend using a migration service such as migrationexpert.com??

Any other advice would be gratefully appreciated...

Kind Regards

Jason
Old Jan 12th 2008, 11:53 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Just starting out

Originally Posted by jasonlight
Is it possible to apply for a work permit (if I can find employment) and for residency under the skilled workers class?
Yes

Would you recommend using a migration service such as migrationexpert.com??
If you want to use professional assistance then retain service of Authorized Representative in Canada:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/departm...otice-reps.asp

Don't hire any agents claiming to represent representative in Canada. And stay away from "masters of many tricks" - usually they are masters of none.

Any other advice would be gratefully appreciated...
Start here:

www.cic.gc.ca

and of course read Wiki (link above in the main menubar) as well as browse through past posts. Most questions you may have have been already answered here - unless you have some extremely unusual circumstances.
Old Jan 13th 2008, 12:33 am
Just Joined

jasonlight is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
Yes

If you want to use professional assistance then retain service of Authorized Representative in Canada:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/departm...otice-reps.asp

Don't hire any agents claiming to represent representative in Canada. And stay away from "masters of many tricks" - usually they are masters of none.

Start here:

www.cic.gc.ca

and of course read Wiki (link above in the main menubar) as well as browse through past posts. Most questions you may have have been already answered here - unless you have some extremely unusual circumstances.
Thanks for the advice.
Old Jan 13th 2008, 3:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Ontheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud ofOntheboatout has much to be proud of

If you want to get here quicker, do not overlook the Nominee Program Community Identfied stream in Nova Scotia.