Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

just sent away visitor visa extension request

just sent away visitor visa extension request

Old Jun 18th 2011, 8:17 pm
Forum Regular

mariar will become famous soon enoughmariar will become famous soon enough
Default just sent away visitor visa extension request

and im so nervous! My visa expires in July and im planning on sending my spousal PR app off the next day I can't imagine what i'll be like when I send that off!

I searched the forum before I sent the request off and made sure I included anything that others said caused them to be refused but my stomach is turning!

I know the spousal sponsorship route is one of the fastest, my heart goes out to those of you waiting years, I dont think I could take it!
Old Jun 18th 2011, 8:24 pm

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: just sent away visitor visa extension request

Originally Posted by mariar
and im so nervous! My visa expires in July and im planning on sending my spousal PR app off the next day I can't imagine what i'll be like when I send that off!

I searched the forum before I sent the request off and made sure I included anything that others said caused them to be refused but my stomach is turning!

I know the spousal sponsorship route is one of the fastest, my heart goes out to those of you waiting years, I dont think I could take it!
Sorry, not quite sure what the thread is for, is there a question here?
Old Jun 18th 2011, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

Just wanted to share my excitement and nerves about reaching the next hurdle and thought others could relate and if they wanted to, respond.
Old Jun 18th 2011, 9:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to share my excitement and nerves about reaching the next hurdle and thought others could relate and if they wanted to, respond.
Yip, this is a discussion forum after all...not a question and answer forum.

Good luck in the next step. I agree with you that every small step brings a huge amount of excitement to the applicant and we are happy to hear about it.

Best of luck

lns
Old Jun 18th 2011, 9:25 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you for the words of support Lins, this has been a great forum for info and tips and its great to share good news with the people who helped you get there! Hopefully all goes well and ill be posting about the completion of the next step soon!
Old Jun 19th 2011, 1:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

victorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond reputevictorfoxtrot has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for the words of support Lins, this has been a great forum for info and tips and its great to share good news with the people who helped you get there! Hopefully all goes well and ill be posting about the completion of the next step soon!
Good luck. I've not heard anything about my visa extension. Sent it off around 21st March I think, but due to fly to the UK for 4-5 weeks in about a months time, so not too fussed! I'll be about 2 weeks or so behind you in submitting my common law application, so I shall be watching for your progress.