Just received our 90 day letter

Old Jun 8th 2009, 3:16 am
Account Closed

jericho is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Just received our 90 day letter

We've just received our 90 day letter, and I was wondering how long it'll now take for everything to go through, once we've supplied all the information?

Cheers
Old Jun 8th 2009, 3:53 am
BE Enthusiast

ga1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nicega1lf is just really nice
Default Re: Just received our 90 day letter

Send it all off a quick as you can. As for how long until you hear, I think that depends on what route are your going down. If you look at my time line, you will see that I received my medical request in just under 2 months from sending in my documents.

So other people can compare (yes I know we shouldn't but we all do) your timeline to theres, maybe you can add some details to your profile.
Old Jun 8th 2009, 4:05 am
Forum Regular

laser558 has much to be proud oflaser558 has much to be proud oflaser558 has much to be proud oflaser558 has much to be proud oflaser558 has much to be proud oflaser558 has much to be proud oflaser558 has much to be proud oflaser558 has much to be proud oflaser558 has much to be proud oflaser558 has much to be proud oflaser558 has much to be proud of

First of all, well done on the 90 day letter. Secondly, perhaps you could let people know your timeline, that is when you got your AOR. It's always good to know. Many thanks.
Old Jun 8th 2009, 4:15 am
Forum Regular

voyce100 is a jewel in the roughvoyce100 is a jewel in the roughvoyce100 is a jewel in the roughvoyce100 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by jericho
We've just received our 90 day letter, and I was wondering how long it'll now take for everything to go through, once we've supplied all the information?

Cheers
Good news. Enjoy gathering your evidence.

Our timeline is below.
Old Jun 8th 2009, 4:35 am
Account Closed

jericho is an unknown quantity at this point

Edit- we got our AOR July 07.
Thanks
Old Jun 8th 2009, 4:49 am
Forum Regular

laser558 has much to be proud oflaser558 has much to be proud oflaser558 has much to be proud oflaser558 has much to be proud oflaser558 has much to be proud oflaser558 has much to be proud oflaser558 has much to be proud oflaser558 has much to be proud oflaser558 has much to be proud oflaser558 has much to be proud oflaser558 has much to be proud of

Appreciate that. We're also July 2007, so there's hope yet. Thanks again.
Old Jun 8th 2009, 6:31 am
Dive Bar Drunk

JamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jericho

Cheers
I got my medical request one month after supplying the documentation although I am travelling alone so my application is probably simpler than a familys.
Old Jun 8th 2009, 10:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

Yikes!

We're July 07 too and it's all too soon, too soon.....as anyone who know our circumstances will know.....Right then....I'm off to fill in some more of the application forms!!!
Old Jun 8th 2009, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

goodpikey has a brilliant futuregoodpikey has a brilliant futuregoodpikey has a brilliant futuregoodpikey has a brilliant futuregoodpikey has a brilliant futuregoodpikey has a brilliant futuregoodpikey has a brilliant future

congrats, although i'm very jealous!
my AOR is may 07 and still haven't received my update request

hopefully something comes through soon, very soon
Old Jun 9th 2009, 2:13 am
BE Enthusiast

TheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats. Got my letter in April, just starting to do it all now Loads to do, especially as I have acquired a wife since the original application

If you look on trackitt you get an idea of timelines. It seems that after submitting apps it takes on average 2 months to get asked in for a medical. Once you have sent the medical, if you don't need an interview, you get a passport request about a month later, once you have sent that you usually get your passport back in 2 weeks to 1 month. From the moment you send in your applications it takes about 5 months max (provided you don't need an interview) to get the visa judging by trackitt.

I have now got to go away and get lots of things notorized (do you need a proper notary to do that or will just a bank manager do?). Then there's the police certs and employment references OMG!!!! Reckon I'll be sending mine in about mid July then it's waits and see