Just had my meds!

Old Mar 15th 2007, 6:33 am
BE Enthusiast

KennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to all
Default Just had my meds!

My meds must have ben the easiest meds EVER!
He took my height, weight, eye test, took blood, pee and asked me the questions on the form, looked at my X-ray then said they expected the bloods back by Tuesday and they'd then post the stuff to london by end of next week.
Painless, and all that worry for Heee Haw!
Just waiting AGAIN! lol
K
Old Mar 15th 2007, 6:34 am
BE Forum Addict

mkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just had my meds!

Join the club!
Great to get it over with, hey? Sounds like they gave you an easy time. Good stuff!
Old Mar 15th 2007, 7:52 am
BE Enthusiast

NikkiNu has a brilliant futureNikkiNu has a brilliant futureNikkiNu has a brilliant futureNikkiNu has a brilliant futureNikkiNu has a brilliant futureNikkiNu has a brilliant future

Glad meds went well. Hope you hear soon about PPR.
Nik

Last edited by NikkiNu; Mar 15th 2007 at 7:59 am.
Old Mar 15th 2007, 7:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Robski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud of

Congrats, that another hurdlen jumped :-)

Now come join us participating in the waiting game...

Old Mar 16th 2007, 1:24 am
Suzy Q

Suzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud of

Welcome back, was it great going home!

Glad everything went well with the meds, as you will have probably notice ours have not arrived in your absence. The wait continues.....................
Old Mar 16th 2007, 1:39 am
BE Forum Addict

MarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond repute

My meds must have ben the easiest meds EVER!
Congratulations! It's a bit of an anti-climax after all that build-up, isn't it ?
Old Mar 16th 2007, 2:07 am
BE Enthusiast

KennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Suzyanne
Welcome back, was it great going home!

Glad everything went well with the meds, as you will have probably notice ours have not arrived in your absence. The wait continues.....................
I'm actually logging onto BE every day just to see if YOU'VE had any word!
PM me WHEN you do?
Going home (500 Miles away from future home, but still in same country! ) was great!
Quickly got into the local lingo! "Hi, how are you? I'm good thanks, and you?" Turning Canadian, eh?
Once I've shrunk my pics, I'll upload some!
Didn't damage myself too much and got a pretty "awesome" board for less $ than it cost in £ over here! Sweet, eh?
LMAO!
Hope you hear soon!
Kenny
PS. Yeah, it was a bit of an anticlimax as I was expecting the full "stand up and cough" thing , but no, zero, zip, nada, nothing! Asked me more about Canada than about my health! lol He did say Xrays were fine though, which is always good to hear!
pm me when you get word!
Kenny
Old Mar 28th 2007, 3:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Bummer!
The Lab made a "Clerical Error" with OH's bloods so had to get them taken again. They said the bloods were fine and not to worry, but this "error" has put us back at least a week!
Just thought I'd update y'all

K

And on the other side of the world from the lab, someone just got an EGG card! lol

Suzyanne, any word yet?
Old Mar 28th 2007, 5:35 am
Suzy Q

Suzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud of

Yes two that can't be repeated on here but no med req!!

Not much chance of being out there at the end of May unless a miracle happens.

Suzyanne