Wikiposts

just curious

Old Jun 15th 2002, 8:20 pm
Asif

Default just curious

Just curious that, how many out there still keep your primary and secondary schooling
certificates, specially those PhDs, Masters, while you know that there will be no
body inetereted to ask you such a certificate. Unlike a lawyer, solicitor that
usually have good behaviour to keep everything such as kindergarden and primary
schooling certificates, at least for me, I really do not keep my primary school
certificate with me as I know that so far in my entire life no body had asked me to
produce my primary and secondary school certificates, but degree certificates from
BSc to PhD, yet you might be asked, as far as I can see from the regulations, to
produce such certificates in front of Canadaian immigration officer, if you do not,
you might end up with only 10 years education without education point that is 4 years
for Bachelor + 3 years for MSc + 3 years for PhD.

Old Jun 16th 2002, 9:20 am
Waterships

Default Re: just curious

In the UK we are not issued with primary school certificate but I most certainly kept
my secondary school certificate as it has 7 qualifications on it!

As far as your career is concerned it is as important as your higher qualifications.
How can anyone *not* keep their qualification certificates? You will most likely be
better contacting your secondary school to ask about how to get replacement
certificates.

Good luck. BJ

"asif" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Just curious that, how many out there still keep your primary and
secondary
    > schooling certificates, specially those PhDs, Masters, while you know that there
    > will be no body inetereted to ask you such a certificate. Unlike a lawyer,
    > solicitor that usually have good behaviour to keep everything such as kindergarden
    > and primary schooling certificates, at least for me, I really do not keep my
    > primary school certificate with me as I know that so far in my entire life no body
    > had asked me to produce my primary and secondary school certificates, but degree
    > certificates from BSc to PhD,
yet
    > you might be asked, as far as I can see from the regulations, to produce such
    > certificates in front of Canadaian immigration officer, if you do
not,
    > you might end up with only 10 years education without education point that is 4
    > years for Bachelor + 3 years for MSc + 3 years for PhD.
    >