Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

JUST ASKING.........please reply...

JUST ASKING.........please reply...

Old Sep 7th 2004, 10:45 pm
Forum Regular

Saint_Anthony is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile JUST ASKING.........please reply...

Hi to All Manila Applicant.

GOOD DAY!!!

I applied on May 2002 and rec'd AOR after couple of months and when im checking the Online query (CIC Website) my application was started processing on July 2002 but till todate i haven't heard anything from them... is there anyone here can say or pridict what/when i can receive any news with regards to my Application.

BTW, I'm presently working here in Riyadh Saudi Arabia as an Overseas employee (Contract basis) and once in a year i used to visit the philippines for 1 month vacation then on year 2002 i decided to re-aaply again as i applied 1997 upon accepting this work abroad (KSA) but sad to say my application got refused due to lack of experience as i'm newly grad that time.

In my current application i enclosed the refusal letter (1997) does it help or not?

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
Old Sep 8th 2004, 12:17 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: JUST ASKING.........please reply...

Processing in Manila office is slow. You may hear from them anytime this year. The refusal letter does not help or hinder your present application.

Originally Posted by Saint_Anthony
Hi to All Manila Applicant.

GOOD DAY!!!

I applied on May 2002 and rec'd AOR after couple of months and when im checking the Online query (CIC Website) my application was started processing on July 2002 but till todate i haven't heard anything from them... is there anyone here can say or pridict what/when i can receive any news with regards to my Application.

BTW, I'm presently working here in Riyadh Saudi Arabia as an Overseas employee (Contract basis) and once in a year i used to visit the philippines for 1 month vacation then on year 2002 i decided to re-aaply again as i applied 1997 upon accepting this work abroad (KSA) but sad to say my application got refused due to lack of experience as i'm newly grad that time.

In my current application i enclosed the refusal letter (1997) does it help or not?

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
Old Sep 8th 2004, 5:28 pm
Forum Regular

Saint_Anthony is an unknown quantity at this point

THank you sir for your immediate reply...

So you mean anytime this year... (from today onward) I know this is a stupid question but let me ask it anyway, is it a good news or a bad news...if bad news WHY they keep me waiting for almost 3 years...Sometimes when I'm dreaming, I dreamed a bad/negative sides of my application as i feel it that i have a little chances of passing WHY???someone want to ask WHY? because i'm still single (a certified single) and had a bachelor degree in computer science only and not a masteral degree w/o getting any english examination or so...i'm planning to land (if Almighty God's will) in Edmonton Alberta...what did you say about this province???

Do you think that while my application is still in the move...i can apply for a pleasure VIsa/Visit/tourist visa as i'm planning this coming holiday? what do you think sir? is there in chances of getting this visa? My application filed in Manila and i'm planning to get this tourist visa here in RIyadh? any conflict?

Thanks and God bless...
Old Sep 8th 2004, 5:41 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

My estimate is based solely upon the time passed since your application. It is neither good nor bad news. And, I doubt that you would get a visitor visa but there is no harm in trying.

Originally Posted by Saint_Anthony
THank you sir for your immediate reply...

So you mean anytime this year... (from today onward) I know this is a stupid question but let me ask it anyway, is it a good news or a bad news...if bad news WHY they keep me waiting for almost 3 years...Sometimes when I'm dreaming, I dreamed a bad/negative sides of my application as i feel it that i have a little chances of passing WHY???someone want to ask WHY? because i'm still single (a certified single) and had a bachelor degree in computer science only and not a masteral degree w/o getting any english examination or so...i'm planning to land (if Almighty God's will) in Edmonton Alberta...what did you say about this province???

Do you think that while my application is still in the move...i can apply for a pleasure VIsa/Visit/tourist visa as i'm planning this coming holiday? what do you think sir? is there in chances of getting this visa? My application filed in Manila and i'm planning to get this tourist visa here in RIyadh? any conflict?

Thanks and God bless...