June AOR - medicals

Old Oct 27th 2005, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

Kuljit has a brilliant futureKuljit has a brilliant futureKuljit has a brilliant futureKuljit has a brilliant futureKuljit has a brilliant futureKuljit has a brilliant future
Default Re: June AOR - medicals

Thanks Patrick and Nik. Yes the application was DIY, as at the time of application i only had 66 points. So i thought i'd give it a go and see what happened.

We had our medicals today at Slough. The Doctor was great and did our medical checks, urine and took a blood sample. The kids only needed a medical. We were there for about 1hr 15mins and then we had to go to a private hospital which was only about 5mins drive away for the x-rays. We were there 1hr 20mins, mainly just waiting for our turn. Once the x-rays were done, we paid up and went home. It was not at all as bad as i was expecting it to be or as expensive as i had thought it would be.

Prices medical £100 per adult (2)
£50 per child (2)

x-rays £85 per couple

blood test £42.50 per couple

Kuljit