june 2004 applicants

Old Dec 1st 2005, 9:36 am
jedi in training

buzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of light
Default june 2004 applicants

Hi all you wonderful people patiently waiting in the Canada queue, I received a letter from the chc this afternoon, and full of excitement I ripped it apart. Would you believe it said that due to the increase in applications they do not think they will be able to review my application until march 2006!...............I mean come on .............give me a break! Oh by the way im a june 2004 aor.

All I can say is it’s a good job ive kept myself busy.
Old Dec 1st 2005, 10:04 am
BE Enthusiast

smitp11 will become famous soon enoughsmitp11 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: june 2004 applicants

Originally Posted by buzz365
Hi all you wonderful people patiently waiting in the Canada queue, I received a letter from the chc this afternoon, and full of excitement I ripped it apart. Would you believe it said that due to the increase in applications they do not think they will be able to review my application until march 2006!...............I mean come on .............give me a break! Oh by the way im a june 2004 aor.

I saw a June AOR receive medical requests over a month ago on here, so now I have no idea what is going on at CHC.
Old Dec 1st 2005, 11:46 am
Ontario

Sutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to behold

What can I say but i`m only one month behind you.........

OMG

Sutherlands just waiting on our mail
Old Dec 1st 2005, 7:38 pm
Curiously Wise

Jingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond repute

Wow - what a shock! We are 11 June 2004 AOR and - I guess like you - have been hoping that we would hear fairly soon. Haven't had a letter from them though (yet .... ). I know it's difficult to tell but did the letter look like a personal letter to you or like a standard mailout that they may have done to loads of us?

Ah well maybe I will apply for that promotion after all .....

Thanks for letting us know! J
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 1:45 am
Just Joined

Carin has much to be proud ofCarin has much to be proud ofCarin has much to be proud ofCarin has much to be proud ofCarin has much to be proud ofCarin has much to be proud ofCarin has much to be proud ofCarin has much to be proud ofCarin has much to be proud ofCarin has much to be proud ofCarin has much to be proud of
Unhappy Re: june 2004 applicants

As I'm a June 04 AOR as well, my world just fell apart. I DON'T WANT TO WAIT ANY LONGER!!!
Please let us know if you applied under skilled worker, how many points etc..??? And like another posting said ; Did it look like the type of letter that would have been sent out to lots of people or was it "personal"?
Please let us know

C
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 10:13 am
jedi in training

buzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of lightbuzz365 is a glorious beacon of light

OK, well having just read the letter again it looks like it may be a standard letter. I say this as my name and other details are printed on one of those sticky label things. The rest of the letter reads as follows;

This refers to your application for permanent residence to Canada.

As you may be aware, to be fair to all applicants, it is our policy to review and assess all skilled worker and business applications in strict chronological sequence that is in the order in which they are received.

In our letter of acknowledging your application, we advised you that you should not expect to hear from us further for up to eighteen months. This period of time was an estimate, based upon the number of applications being processed at this office at the time.

The purpose of this letter is to advise you of a revised processing times.

As a result of the significant increase in the numbers of applications submitted at this office, processing times for skilled worker and business applications have lengthened. At the present time, we are assessing applications submitted in April of 2004.

Based on the number of application awaiting review, we have revised our estimates for processing times for all applications submitted between may 2004 and November 2004, including yours. We are confident that will be in a position to review your application before the end of March 2006.

We regret any inconvenience caused, but assure you that we are working as quickly as possible to carry out a fair and complete assessment of every application.

In order to assist us, we would ask that you not acknowledge this letter, nor otherwise write to us concerning processing times.

We thank you for your patience.

High Commission for Canada
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 12:57 pm
Forum Regular

RAVI10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Great 3 more months to go
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 8:08 pm
Just Joined

Carin has much to be proud ofCarin has much to be proud ofCarin has much to be proud ofCarin has much to be proud ofCarin has much to be proud ofCarin has much to be proud ofCarin has much to be proud ofCarin has much to be proud ofCarin has much to be proud ofCarin has much to be proud ofCarin has much to be proud of

OK, well having just read the letter again it looks like it may be a standard letter. I say this as my name and other details are printed on one of those sticky label things. The rest of the letter reads as follows;

As you may be aware, to be fair to all applicants, it is our policy to review and assess all skilled worker and business applications in strict chronological sequence that is in the order in which they are received.

In our letter of acknowledging your application, we advised you that you should not expect to hear from us further for up to eighteen months. This period of time was an estimate, based upon the number of applications being processed at this office at the time.

As a result of the significant increase in the numbers of applications submitted at this office, processing times for skilled worker and business applications have lengthened. At the present time, we are assessing applications submitted in April of 2004.

Based on the number of application awaiting review, we have revised our estimates for processing times for all applications submitted between may 2004 and November 2004, including yours. We are confident that will be in a position to review your application before the end of March 2006.

We regret any inconvenience caused, but assure you that we are working as quickly as possible to carry out a fair and complete assessment of every application.

In order to assist us, we would ask that you not acknowledge this letter, nor otherwise write to us concerning processing times.

Hi
Thanks for letting us know! Can I just ask what month in 2004 you sent you application in?
Thanks

C
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 8:16 pm
Curiously Wise

Jingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carin
Hi
Thanks for letting us know! Can I just ask what month in 2004 you sent you application in?
Thanks

C
Yes good question! We submitted ours on 3 April 2004 (AOR 11 June 2004).

Thanks!! J
Old Dec 3rd 2005, 3:03 am
AntiWinge Freedom fighter

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RAVI10
Great 3 more months to go
Plus add on another 3-4 months for PPR
Old Dec 3rd 2005, 3:25 am
BE Enthusiast

smitp11 will become famous soon enoughsmitp11 will become famous soon enough

There's a post here:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/UKtoCanada/message/8014

you may need to join the group to see it, but it basically says they have received their Med Requests today and their AOR is June 15th 2004.

Go Figure!
Old Dec 5th 2005, 10:49 am
Forum Regular

helcol has a reputation beyond reputehelcol has a reputation beyond reputehelcol has a reputation beyond reputehelcol has a reputation beyond reputehelcol has a reputation beyond reputehelcol has a reputation beyond reputehelcol has a reputation beyond reputehelcol has a reputation beyond reputehelcol has a reputation beyond reputehelcol has a reputation beyond reputehelcol has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Everyone

Well we finally got out medical requests! Got the news today. Our date is 02 June 04, we sent our application early April. We were quoted 18 months on our AOR - so it's just in time.

Sorry buzz365 (feeling really sorry for you) - but there may be an early Christmas present for some other June 04's.

It feels good that something has finally happened. We'll be having a couple of tonight.

Good luck to everyone else.

Colin and Helen.
Old Dec 5th 2005, 3:39 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point

I received within past week (including today) a flood of waivers with medical forms for my clients in UK with AOR dates spread all over June 2004 and one with late July 2004 AOR. Something good is happening in CHC London, at least for some applicants.
Old Dec 5th 2005, 8:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond reputeStuarty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
I received within past week (including today) a flood of waivers with medical forms for my clients in UK with AOR dates spread all over June 2004 and one with late July 2004 AOR. Something good is happening in CHC London, at least for some applicants.
Nice to hear some good news for a change. Is there any obvious correlation between those getting the med requests or is someone in London getting through their pile more efficiently?
Old Dec 6th 2005, 1:50 am
BE Enthusiast

snowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of light

So this means that when/if I do get a brown envelope, it might not even be med requests!? But thanks Buzz (I think!) for the warning,. At least now I'll be ready for the disappointment.

Our AOR is June 3rd 04 and we sent our application off in March,but I have no idea when it got to them (went via a lawyer). Judging from other posts, it looks like we could go either way. Do you think they just took a big pile, divided it in half and said 'this lot we do, this lot can wait'?

At lease we've got Christmas to keep us busy - though I'm not looking forward to january if the postman doesn't come!

Chin up all you fellow June-ers - our day will come!!

Snowqueen

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.