Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

June 07 application and THE LIST...!

Wikiposts

June 07 application and THE LIST...!

Old Feb 22nd 2009, 11:36 pm
bjg
Forum Regular

bjg has a brilliant futurebjg has a brilliant futurebjg has a brilliant futurebjg has a brilliant futurebjg has a brilliant futurebjg has a brilliant future
Default June 07 application and THE LIST...!

Hi just a quickie.

As we applied in June 07 I'm assuming the updated LIST does not apply to our situation? Although my wife's profession still seems to be on there (sort of!) She's an accountant/bookeeper.

I'm checking just incase......

Cheers.
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 11:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

bodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: June 07 application and THE LIST...!

Not applicable to your application - you are under the old rules.

You could cancel your application and re-apply under the new rules. But as you are so close to a possible request for the CHC for updated documents it may not be such a good idea. Depends on what the current processing times are for the new rules system...
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 11:46 pm
bjg
Forum Regular

bjg has a brilliant futurebjg has a brilliant futurebjg has a brilliant futurebjg has a brilliant futurebjg has a brilliant futurebjg has a brilliant future

Whew! That's what I'd hoped. I guess we'll keep hanging on, (Despite the seemingly increadibly quick turnaround of new applications!) we should get the 90 day sometime this summer. (PLEASE!)
Thanks for the quick reply.

Cheers.
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 12:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Near Colchester, Essex hoping to go to Port Moody, BC
singingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to behold

We are in the same position. We applied June 07 and OH's job is also on the list. We have decided to stick it out rather than re-apply as we will probably be closer to processing by waiting. Like you, we are hoping summer.

They are processing some Aug 08 applications on the list queue I believe?