Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Job OFFER subject to reference - URGENT visa Helpp -

Job OFFER subject to reference - URGENT visa Helpp -

Old Jan 6th 2022, 5:35 pm
Forum Regular

FromUKtoBC has a reputation beyond reputeFromUKtoBC has a reputation beyond reputeFromUKtoBC has a reputation beyond reputeFromUKtoBC has a reputation beyond reputeFromUKtoBC has a reputation beyond reputeFromUKtoBC has a reputation beyond reputeFromUKtoBC has a reputation beyond reputeFromUKtoBC has a reputation beyond reputeFromUKtoBC has a reputation beyond reputeFromUKtoBC has a reputation beyond reputeFromUKtoBC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Job OFFER subject to reference - URGENT visa Helpp -

Originally Posted by Justin.S.92
I have the same problem, but i can't find any good solutions
Have you queried the contract with them?
Maybe their reasons and intentions are the same as my employer's???

I now have in writing that they will be treating me as an employee which takes pressure off me to sign the contract.

All the best with yours
Old Jan 10th 2022, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

FromUKtoBC has a reputation beyond reputeFromUKtoBC has a reputation beyond reputeFromUKtoBC has a reputation beyond reputeFromUKtoBC has a reputation beyond reputeFromUKtoBC has a reputation beyond reputeFromUKtoBC has a reputation beyond reputeFromUKtoBC has a reputation beyond reputeFromUKtoBC has a reputation beyond reputeFromUKtoBC has a reputation beyond reputeFromUKtoBC has a reputation beyond reputeFromUKtoBC has a reputation beyond repute

Start my new job today!

At last!

YAAAY!

Thank you everyone who helped me with queries, concerns etc relating to this. I really appreciated your contributions in giving me clarity and peace of mind.

All the best x
Old Jan 10th 2022, 11:27 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FromUKtoBC
Start my new job today!

At last!

YAAAY!

Thank you everyone who helped me with queries, concerns etc relating to this. I really appreciated your contributions in giving me clarity and peace of mind.

All the best x
Congrats. Have they applied for the LMIA now?
Old Jan 27th 2022, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Congrats. Have they applied for the LMIA now?
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you christmasoompa

Yes the LMIA process has started.

Just to check...
info that I give to the Consultant for the LMIA job experience evidence, is it the same that I would use for the PR when the time comes?

Many thanks
Old Jan 27th 2022, 11:42 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FromUKtoBC
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you christmasoompa

Yes the LMIA process has started.

Just to check...
info that I give to the Consultant for the LMIA job experience evidence, is it the same that I would use for the PR when the time comes?

Many thanks
Probably not, but how are you planning on applying for PR?