Wikiposts

Job Hunting

Old Nov 15th 2005, 8:22 am
Guinness is good for you.

Airseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud of
Default Job Hunting

Hi,
Just thought I would post this link for any-one thinking of comming to the Okanagan area (Middle of BC). I know when I was comming over here one of the main challenges was where can I find job advertisments.

http://www.okanaganhightechjobs.com/

This site is dedicated to the Okanagan High Tech community to help with the recuitment of staff. You can search for companies and or job openings. The Okanagan has a vibrant and growing high tech community, not just in the computer field, but in aerospace, agriculture, and many others. To find a list of all the job openings, just click on the Jobs button to the left and then click on Find to bring up a list of all jobs. Optionally, you can search for specific job types.
Old Nov 15th 2005, 9:02 am
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Job Hunting

Nice one..... an application is on the way already.

Rich.
Old Nov 15th 2005, 9:12 am

Airseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud of

Great Stuff Rich.

I actually found the Job I have now on this site. Which by pure Coincidense has an advert on the site at the moment

Originally Posted by Rich_007
Nice one..... an application is on the way already.

Rich.
Old Nov 15th 2005, 9:18 am
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Airseir
I actually found the Job I have now on this site. Which by pure Coincidense has an advert on the site at the moment
Ah, nice.....so long as they're not advertising your job

I have my first decent interview tomorrow so we'll see what this Canadian Experience thing is all about - myth/bollocks, or reality check.

Rich.
Old Nov 15th 2005, 10:33 am

No definitly not my job - just got a raise today (commencing 1 Jan) and some extra leave for xmas as a reward for the work I have done in the last three months so I will be off from 17 Dec until 3 Jan (Yipeee) and they have modified my medical package so I pay 25% they pay 75% and in a year they will pay 100%. They are happy with me and me happy with them.

I will keep my fingers crossed for your interview - good luck.

Originally Posted by Rich_007
Ah, nice.....so long as they're not advertising your job

I have my first decent interview tomorrow so we'll see what this Canadian Experience thing is all about - myth/bollocks, or reality check.

Rich.